Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

16 minutes ago, gharperr said:

italy doing way better than expected.

Why arnt spain wearing home kit

It pisses me off when teams play in their away kit for no reason (other than trying to flog kits).  Italy are annihilating Spain here.

liking the exploit/move of cb -> WB -> little dink to pelle -> play off. Making it seem so effortless and moving up the pitch really well. Happened few times now. wheres busquets in all this ? Swear hes nowhere to be seen in those movements? Whos dragging him?

Edited by gharperr

Pique and Ramos are on the wrong side of the hill, not the players they were, they are way more vulnerable than they used to be.

I also don't understand the wisdom in subbing your top scorer off when you're losing a must win game.

There's no doubt that Spain aren't the Spain of recent years, but i think this game is more down to what Italy are doing well rather than what Spain aren't.  

Italy were my pick for the tournament after the first round of games, and I've seen nothing to change my mind. 

Was going to stick a bit on Italy to win the whole thing, pre-tournament, but was put off by Verratti and Marchisio being out. Them and Germany certainly look the sides to beat though.

Edited by penguin

Â