Group G: GER POR GHA USA

limpid

Gyan could still do a job in a proper league, I appreciate he's earning ££££ but he's wasting his career playing in the Saudi league

Yep, if I remember rightly he was doing a fairly decent job for Sunderland before going for the money.

If one German player would just shoot near post instead of crossing it, they would score. The ghana keeper is moving before the ball is even hit. 

He's been watching Joe Hart.

Gyan could still do a job in a proper league, I appreciate he's earning ££££ but he's wasting his career playing in the Saudi league

Yep, if I remember rightly he was doing a fairly decent job for Sunderland before going for the money.

Just read that he's getting £6m a season there and has also scored 59 goals in 47 games which says it all really!

• Like 1

Just read that he's getting £6m a season there and has also scored 59 goals in 47 games which says it all really!

Yep, don't blame him in the slightest. 

And how on earth did Ghana **** that up?