Group B: SPA NED CHI AUS

limpid

Ah so it's head-to-head this year? I'm sure last world cup they decided it by goal difference.

is it not this order if points are level. goal difference, goals scored and then head-to-head results.

Ah right...I think Spain are in serious danger of going out then as Holland will comfortably beat Aussies so they'll be on 6 points with a ridiculous GD and Spain won't be able to catch that even if they win their two games.

After 2010 it honestly wouldn't shock me if Holland put out the reserves v Chile just to knock Spain out. In any case I think Chile's pace and movement will cause Holland more problems anyway.

• Like 1

Spain maybe can pick up their goal difference against Australia in the last game. 

yes and if Holland beat the Aussies by a wide margin, then they may rest Robben and RVP for the Chile game. Lots of possibilities really. Spain need to beat Chile otherwise they will need Holland to do them a favour and I can see Holland wanting Spain out.

without any "conspiracy" I think a draw will send Spain out anyway, they don't have the players to batter Australia by a big enough score

wonder what odds on them being the 1st team out would have been :)

Ah so it's head-to-head this year? I'm sure last world cup they decided it by goal difference.

is it not this order if points are level. goal difference, goals scored and then head-to-head results.

After that: thumb-wrestling.

• Like 1

Australia and Chile cause upsets and all teams are on 3 with the last game. That would be entertaining!

Wont happen though. Come on Socceroos. Be happy with a battling loss similar to Chile.

Rumour going around that Silva,Pique, Casillas, Costa and Xavi are all going to be dropped for the Chile game.

Their second XI is still probably good enough to reach the final anyway. They should just go to the 4-3-3 with Fabregas as the false 9 again or just put Torres up top who for some reason suits Spain's playing style perfectly.

I would expect Fabregas David Villa Mata to start. Probably a few changes at the back so the rumours wouldn't surprise me.

If DeGea doesn't start over Casillas I will be very very surprised.

I would expect Fabregas David Villa Mata to start. Probably a few changes at the back so the rumours wouldn't surprise me.

prepare to be very surprised. he is injured

prepare to be very surprised. he is injured

surprised-womancourtesyofslightlymedicat