$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Actually I'm starting to think what is the fun in battling relegation every year? At least in the Championship we will win games and there is a chance of a Wembley appearance via play offs. It's not like we are ever seeing good football in the Premier League.

• Like 2

There you go again. First assuming there will be no takeover, second assuming we will be woeful without it. You are entitled to do so, but I think it's funny that you start by praising positive thinking while you are making such negative assumptions. I'm not hostile or angered, just amused.

Actually I'm starting to think what is the fun in battling relegation every year? At least in the Championship we will win games and there is a chance of a Wembley appearance via play offs. It's not like we are ever seeing good football in the Premier League.

I'm still going to believe that winning more games in the premier league is incomparably better.

There you go again. First assuming there will be no takeover, second assuming we will be woeful without it. You are entitled to do so, but I think it's funny that you start by praising positive thinking while you are making such negative assumptions. I'm not hostile or angered, just amused.

Hang on. My opinion is there will be no takeover and we will get relegated without it.

I am finding positives in the scenario in which I think will happen. How is that not positive thinking while being realistic?

If that's you finding positives then I really wouldn't want to be around you when you're feeling negative about something.

It's good to be positive in life but I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when a takeover does not happen this summer. Next year is going to be our toughest as a Villa fan since in the mid 80s IMO.

That does'nt even bear thinking about.

No - but its highly probable - there just aren't that many people who can pump £200m+ into a business that in all probability won't turn a decent profit.

Villa fans in 'lack of patience' shocker! We need the right owner for the future and it is not even June yet, so let's calm down and see what happens. Refreshing this thread every few days is not good for some people!

• Like 1

Villa fans in 'lack of patience' shocker! We need the right owner for the future and it is not even June yet, so let's calm down and see what happens. Refreshing this thread every few days is not good for some people!

Lack of patience? I suppose we've been waiting 4 years for something good to happen so what's a few more years?

Camping in snowdonia

Edit: Jeez. My girlfriend just posted that as she thought she was on Google. Ffs :D

I'm in snowdonia now lol
Are you Rob's missus?
aha possibly

Iv been away a day n a half in snowdonia any update??

• Like 1

Camping in snowdonia

Edit: Jeez. My girlfriend just posted that as she thought she was on Google. Ffs :D

I'm in snowdonia now lol
Are you Rob's missus?
aha possibly

Iv been away a day n a half in snowdonia any update??

just to add some crazy mafia boss was looking at is last I heard