samjp26

I got about halfway I think, maybe a bit further.

There's a jump where you have to go from a big circle thing, over some barrells then over a pipe and then to the checkpoint. But there's explosives after the barrells. It's **** impossible.

That is EXACTLY the bit that I cannot do.

That Donkey video you posted the guy managed to miss that obstacle completely by jumping straight over that part of the map from one of the higher rings, I don't know if that would be possible on one of the more sensible bikes but damn it I'm going to give it a go, because like you say, that **** jump is impossible.

Do you all play it on consoles then? I have trials fusion on the PC but I struggle up hills.

I used to play the original Java game on dnainternet back in 2000, anyone remember that?

Two more attempts at Inferno. 

First attempt, stuck on the same jump. About 450 attempts.

Second attempt, finally got past the ****, got to the last obstacle with 100 faults in the bag. Still failed. It's a lot harder than it looks!

Definitely the hardest track I've come across.

(Gareth, that shortcut is possible, but you only get one shot at it because there's a checkpoint on the circle you need to bounce off. So if you don't get it first time, you start from the circle so it's impossible)

I'm making it my goal to finish Inferno IV this week. 

You need to get on this lapal, it's the most frustrating game I've ever played but it's still one of the most fun at the same time. 

Edited by villarule123

I'll finish it tonight.

The rest of the track is fine. It's literally that one jump, and the end. But I've only had one crack at the end so I'll probably be ok at that if I get there again.

Oh, the start is tricky too, but as it's the first jump you don't waste any faults.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

How many hours have you put into Battlefield...? ;)

But I'm really good at that :D:P

And in BF4 I've put 1092 hrs 42 mins and 30 secs

BF3 1054 hrs and 32 mins.

BF Bad Company 2 211 hrs, 15 mins and 4 secs.

total = 2358 hours 49 minutes and 9 secs

Or

98.27 days...

Or

0.9% of the time my body has currently been on earth.

That's quite scary. :mellow:

Â