samjp26

You can only play X-Supercross tracks, so make sure those are what you're finding, secondly, you have to add the tracks to your Favourites from Track Central, then from the multiplayer lobby you can select the tracks from your Favourites.

If you have the 6 DLCs then that must mean you got the Season pass with the game you bought surely..?

Dunno. It still gives me the option to buy the season pass. But the 6 DLCs all say "purchased"

I made another track...

Less cheap but harder.

Got the hang of it now so it took me waaaay less time. Also I didn't add those shitty effects on every jump :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

I quite liked your track to be honest.

What I didn't like, as briefly discussed yesterday, was the rumbling, the auto crash at the end and the bit where you knock the ramp down.

The knocking the ramp down effect was fine, but it was that you had to hit it right at the bottom to make it work, which meant your front wheel got stuck.

I think if you changed all that it would have been cool.

I'm up in Leeds this week chaps so I won't be about to critically analyse Stefan's shoddy workmanship. If you see me online, it'll be the wife on Netflix or summit, but please feel free to invite/harass her appropriately, it keeps her honest.

• Like 1

Â