Missing planes

tonyh29

They keep spotting junk floating on the water but that is because the seas really are literally littered with junk these days. You would not believe how much crap there is floating around out there.

Some 200 years of commercial shipping has taken its toll.

The trade body for the people using shipping containers say the figure of 10,000 containers a year lost at sea is wrong, and it's more like 700.  Which still seems like an awful lot to me, quite apart from all the other junk.

Actually , Jenny has a point, if you're a qualified , experienced pilot , why go home and get on a flight simulator ? That would be like an accountant going home from work and playing on a scientific calculator all night.

Odd

Ole gunnar Solskjaer plays football manager, kind of similar.

Actually , Jenny has a point, if you're a qualified , experienced pilot , why go home and get on a flight simulator ? That would be like an accountant going home from work and playing on a scientific calculator all night.

Odd

Ole gunnar Solskjaer plays football manager, kind of similar.
I hear some footballers stay behind after training to practice techniques.

I think it's safest if we send all these types to Guantanamo Bay, just in case.

• Like 1

Odd

You've met accountants, right? :D

• Like 2

Odd

Yes, mine is a lady

en

A width that is half the height of the font?
*typeface

The most important thing ever, thank you so much for that correction, you life saver!

Quite right. No-one is allowed to post anything on a forum unless it's to save a life.

en

*typeface

The most important thing ever, thank you so much for that correction, you life saver!

and we can change the meaning of words anyway, so if enough people say font for long enough, it's font

apparently that's literally what we do now

stay gay

• Like 2

en

*typeface

You need to tell the VT software provider that!

Do they refer to "en" as a typographic term somewhere on the site?

Odd

What do you get if you cross an accountant with an airplane?

A boring 747.

• Like 1

This seems far fetched:http://www.secretsofthefed.com/breaking-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Is what they are saying true? I don't know too much about how cameras work.

even if you don't know how cameras work I suspect you know how the ass works ..... wonder if he inserted the phone sideways or length ways :)

Edited by tonyh29

Blimey.  If you type MH370 into a Word document, and change the font to Wingdings, it comes out as*:

QMHhN

*Not really, I just wanted to try and start a false internet rumour.

• Like 1

Â