Games We Dare Not Lose.

villa-revolution

Okay folks, we're fast approaching the business end of the season.

If we are going to comfortably ensure our survival & spare everybody from purchasing new replacement underwear then I suggest we make sure that we don't lose any of the following games:

Home

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

Away

Crystal Palace

Swansea

Anything we pick up from our other remaining fixtures would be an absolute bonus but only as long as we don't lose any of the above matches.

Squeaky bum time? You better believe it.

Okay folks, we're fast approaching the business end of the season.

If we are going to comfortably ensure our survival & spare everybody from purchasing new replacement underwear then I suggest we make sure that we don't lose any of the following games:

Home

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

Away

Crystal Palace

Swansea

Anything we pick up from our other remaining fixtures would be an absolute bonus but only as long as we don't lose any of the above matches.

Squeaky bum time? You better believe it.

This is the way undue pressure can be put on a team.  I would like to think any sane manager would never approach a set of fixtures with this type of outlook:  it's simple, we tackle each and every match wanting to win - it doesn't matter where or how we get our target amount of points.

There couldn't be an easier four home games.

I predict 1 point.

Agreed, it's so **** annoying!

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

Really average sides, I fancy all of of them to come to VP and keep possession away from us.

Hopefully Lambert's hoodoo over Norwich can see us pick up something Sunday.

I predict 1 point.

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

Really average sides, I fancy all of of them to come to VP and keep possession away from us.

The hoodoo only seems in effect at Carrow Road though (3 wins in a row).  They probably should have beat our 10 men at VP last season.

I predict 1 point.

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

if Stoke do it then thats the final straw. Knowing our luck Ireland will put in a star performance

• Like 1

I predict 1 point.

Norwich

Stoke

Fulham

Hull

if Stoke do it then thats the final straw. Knowing our luck Ireland will put in a star performance

I was one of the few behind Ireland here and I wanted him in the team as he could control and pass a ball.

He never really got going at Villa but he didn't turn in performances any worse than the likes of Bennett, Clark, Baker, Sylla, Bannan...etc have over the last two seasons.

• Like 1

What felt like the defining game of the season that we last went down was Norwich at home.

They put three past us that day, with Steve Hodge adding their other one, an early own goal.

If we go one down on Sunday, we may not recover...

Â