Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

• 1 month later...

Before I was busy I had to take a picture of the creepiest thing that I've seen in a while....

creepy.jpg

I wouldn't mind a rub down from that Amazonian wench

Wow guys. It never stops. She was quite big but her face was gorgeous and her boobs were huuuuuuuuge. Even though she is several sizes larger than me and I'm not small, she was very beautiful. 

The fast food clown however was 100% scary!!!

• Like 2

You have to wear comfortable shoes when you are a legit massage therapist. Spiked heels are worn by the happy ending hookers. If an LMT isn't comfortable they hurt themselves more and help you less. Although, I feel silly attempting to explain this. It's VT. It's going to stay in the gutter isn't it?

• Like 1

Wow guys. It never stops. She was quite big but her face was gorgeous and her boobs were huuuuuuuuge. Even though she is several sizes larger than me and I'm not small, she was very beautiful. 

If I weren't betrothed I'd have asked you for her number :D

• Like 1

But since you are, and she's 8 days of awesome, you couldn't care less about the idea. I know.

But since you are, and she's 8 days of awesome, you couldn't care less about the idea. I know.

Ya got me there :wub:

• Like 1

Â