Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Why don't Gabby reveal himself into the Rogue Gallery, him and his higlighted blonde tips ;)

As it so happens I reverted back to that hairstyle a few weeks ago, takes a slick really bad person to pull it off though 8)

If you say so. Do you use fake tan aswell?

Why don't Gabby reveal himself into the Rogue Gallery, him and his higlighted blonde tips ;)

As it so happens I reverted back to that hairstyle a few weeks ago, takes a slick really bad person to pull it off though 8)

If you say so. Do you use fake tan aswell?

Yep 8)

I don't see any denial of you being a guido.

Oh dear.

Look harder.

Above picture of a guido = inaccurate. Ergo, not a guido. I also don't have a spray tan or wear wifebeaters.

Stay in college :thumb:

Don't knock the wifebeaters. I fell asleep in the sand dunes at Croyde today wearing one of mine. I now have a permanent wifebeater burned in for the summer. Rock and roll.

It's been about 30°C in North Devon today, and I had done a lap of North Devon on my mountain bike, as anyone who know me on Facebook will verify...

wiki"]

Short for "athletic shirt" because it is often worn in sports, such as basketball and track-and-field events. In America, it is also known as a wife beater, Guinea tee or Dago tee (from guinea and dago, ethnic slurs against Italians). In British English, the A-shirt is known as a vest. In Scots vernacular it is referred to as a semmit, and as a singlet in Australia and New Zealand. In Colombia it’s known as a "busca pleitos" meaning trouble seeker, in reference to is usage by violent individuals. In Spain they used to be called "camiseta imperio" (Imperial t-shirt). In the former Soviet Union it’s known as "alkogolichka" (alcoholic) as it's often worn by alcoholics. In addition to athletic usage, A-shirts have traditionally been used as undershirts, especially with suits and dress shirts.

The build of an A-shirt is simple: the neck and armholes are often reinforced for durability. One usually has large armholes and neck holes and a neckline that can reach down as far as mid-chest. They are also sometimes made long to make tucking into a pair of pants easier. In almost all cases, they are buttonless, collarless, and pocketless. An A-shirt is designed tight fit and made of ribbed cotton or other fiber.

The string vest has fallen from favor in the United Kingdom, but a string semmit as an underclass fashion item was made famous by Rab C. Nesbitt, leading character in the TV sitcom of the same name.

450px-Man_in_A_shirt_at_the_Brooklyn_Book_Festival.jpg

Ye cannae beat a wifebeater in teh summer.

wifey.jpg

I can't understand some bloke's refusal to wear shorts on hot days either. It's not gay and it's far more comfortable.

Â