Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

You don't look alike at all.

It also looks like your brother has a raving stonker.

Weird you say that because for example, I don't think we look much a like and nor does very immediate family. However, everyone I know, and all his mates and distant family all say we are a spitting image of each other. That said, that picture is pretty poor quality.

Before he cut his hair, he looks exactly like Roger Federer. :lol:

Edit: Tony :lol:

As if you met Federer.

I was in Dubai and someone was playing tennis on the hotel courts , grunting away every time he hit the ball ...I thought listen to that clearing in the woods , who does he think he is Roger Federer ..

imagine how silly i looked when i had to get him to sign an autograph for my son he made me look like a hobbit

As if you met Federer.

I was in Dubai and someone was playing tennis on the hotel courts , grunting away everytime he hit the ball ...I said to my wife , listen to that clearing in the woods , who does he think he is Roger Federer .. imagine how silly i looked when i had to stand next to him and he made me look like a hobbit

:lol:

Alot of tennis players are big, I went to Wimbledon once and was suprised by the sheer height and power of the players.

My favourite non-footballing sportsman!

Did you speak to him or did he say anything? Did you watch him?

Should of offered him a game!!

yeah he was really nice and stayed around for about half an hour talking to people signing tennis balls having pictures etc ..

woman at work is a huge fan of his so I gave her the tennis ball he autographed .. didn't get a shag out of it though so Epic Fail

As Dom appears to have missed his weekly photo update window (someone call 911) I thought I'd do it for him

34pl1k7.jpg

oi caaaaaaaaaant!

Im waiting for tomorrow festivities before I post another one, might even wear my pirate hat again ;)

yeah he was really nice and stayed around for about half an hour talking to people signing tennis balls having pictures etc ..

woman at work is a huge fan of his so I gave her the tennis ball he autographed .. didn't get a shag out of it though so Epic Fail

I've heared Roger aint all that anyway so think you should be pleased with the tennis ball!

Why don't Gabby reveal himself into the Rogue Gallery, him and his higlighted blonde tips ;)

As it so happens I reverted back to that hairstyle a few weeks ago, takes a slick really bad person to pull it off though 8)

Â