Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Why all this negativity?

It's a great game!

Missed penalty, Weimann cock-ups, Howard blinder, Tonev and Luna poor.

But yes it is a great game. If we win we'll all be very happy. If we don't, we're going to be very frustrated! Until we know, there will be panicking and negativity I'm afraid!

Wow... Reading most of these comments is really depressing. You'd think we're losing 3-0

Agreed. I think the negativity is because we're actually playing well. Just not winning. Still odd though.

Wow... Reading most of these comments is really depressing. You'd think we're losing 3-0

Agreed. I think the negativity is because we're actually playing well. Just not winning. Still odd though.

It's just frustration and nerves. Like I said, if we win we'll look at this as a really good performance. If we don't it's just sheer frustration and wasted chances!

The half time scoreline should read Villa 3 Everton 2

Very very open game and great to see us competing in a match for once

Tonev playing better but Weimann ineffective again and Gabby is anonymous

I gave Luna MOTM last game but he must have a bet on Miralles to score because the space he has given him has been incredible

Baines has got nothing out of Bacuna but I think they are targeting Luna so much there has been little play down the left

I mean who is training him on defensive positioning?

If we lose this though Benteke has got to take a huge proportion of the blame because he has missed two guilt edge chances already

Baker isn't quick either but hopefully he will be more clever with his positioning than Luna