Ticket Info

Giro

West Brom v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Monday November 25 - 8pm

The Hawthorns

Allocation: 2,450

Prices: £39 for adults, £29 for O60s, £25 for U21s/full-time students, £15 for U17s.

Wheelchair allocation: Seven spaces

Thursday October 10: On sale to season card holders who attended five or more Premier League away games in 2013-14 and 2012-13 combined.

Monday October 14: On sale to season card holders who attended three or more Premier League away games in 2013-14 and 2012-13 combined.

Wednesday October 16: On sale to season card holders who attended one or more Premier League away games in 2013-14 and 2012-13 combined.

Tuesday October 22nd: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders

Friday October 25th: On sale to supporters with away booking history in 2013-14 season

*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office .

Will sell out quick

Can't even get through, 17 times and keeps saying 'user busy' :S Can't even get them online, even though I have the necessary requirements for the tickets  :angry:

Edited by Avflife

think their was a scuffle where the police lines were that separated the two fans, and at halftime it got a bit heated in the concourse area with stewards and police, I saw a bloke in his 40s with his lad who was no older than 10 booting the metal shutters that divides the stand with a few other villa fans to try and get to the albion fans, but other than that their wernt any major trouble I don't think, not enough to warrant a reduction in allocation anyway

£39 is steep (don't forget the £2 booking fee on top as well)

My logic was it's the only derby of the season. There's not the usual travel costs for an away game and there's bound to be a belting atmosphere.

To be there when we beat them will be quite nice as well!

Â