Ticket Info

Giro

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or do Sandwell reduce our allocation slightly every single year for no apparent reason?

We've levelled out our pitch as there was a slant running down towards the Smethwick End.

To make it all level, a couple of rows needed removing from the stand hence the deduction in seat allocations.

Whilst posters have mentioned trouble earlier in this thread I certainly didn't see any trouble which warranted a further deduction (if that has happened).

Is the home end a sell out for this, Liam?

Will be a lively atmosphere no doubt about it.

Tickets have reached general sale so I would like to think it would sell out. I'm unsure about whether we've offered tickets to the kids in the community which is something we do for home games as a part of the work we do in the Albion foundation. I would be very surprised however if it didn't sell out.

Albion games under lights generally produce a very good atmosphere and I expect no different on Monday night.

I'm thinking of turning up to the ground on the night because I now live in the Birmingham area. Any chance of me getting a ticket at 7pm? I will turn up in normal clothes, so the home ends is an option for me. Any chance for me?

I'm thinking of turning up to the ground on the night because I now live in the Birmingham area. Any chance of me getting a ticket at 7pm? I will turn up in normal clothes, so the home ends is an option for me. Any chance for me?

I don't think they're expecting a sell out so you should be able to get a ticket in the home end

I don't think they're expecting a sell out so you should be able to get a ticket in the home end

Yow caw goo in 'ome end if yow doe spake Black Countray.

• Like 1

Possible spare ticket for tonight - it's a concession but have spoken to Albion ticket office and they have said it can be upgraded at their ticket office. I will know by 4pm if it's free so please let me know if interested

Â