2013 VT Fantasy Football League

Raymond

I think there's been a yahoo one every year for ages.

Just as long as people don't lose interest and trade their good players to Rob for shit, it's run pretty smoothly.

That was just a bit of fun, I'm not really the bad guy

Twirls Dick dastardly moustache and cackles maniacally

Greetings all, weird Giants fan and commish of the annual VT fantasy NFL league on Yahoo checking in!

I will get the league renewed again soon and there should be plenty of room for more teams.

Think there was circa 12 participants last year so if we get more in we might have to review rosters and scoring etc but the more the merrier imo.

League has been renewed and the details are as follows:

League ID#: 376590 League Name: villatalk Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/villatalk

Emails have been sent to all of last years participants.  Not sure if there is a password, cant see one in the settings anywhere, if it asks for one then try 'wordremoved'.  If that doesnt work will look into it further.

Your invitation link for this league does not seem to be valid! Make sure you followed the correct link, or ask the commissioner to send you the link again using the form below.

Not that I'm likely to join...

Id be interested,

although my knowledge on individual players is mediocre, like i wouldnt know who was a good offensive/defensive lineman, maybe Smith from 49ers but then last season everyone on the 49ers team was called smith

so up to you guys

Â