Rocket League

hogso

Yeah I don't think you can.

Hogso was mentioning that while it's obviously great that XBOX gets the game, the fact that you can't cross platform between Xbox and PC/PS4 means there will no longer be one true "leaderboard"

Would be nice if they would just jumble everyone together online instead of limiting people by their console of choice.

Obviously I understand why they don't and the sheer volume of technical reasons behind it but it would be good.

The sooner they create "X-PSN Live" the better. Obviously, it's never going to happen. 

Edited by PieFacE

I think if they could Rocket League definitely would have everyone together. PS4 and PC are cross platform, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't throw XBox in there either.

It's what the community wants too, and Psyonix seem very good at listening to the community.

On 19/05/2015 at 16:10, hogso said:

My best from the beta so far

Had a blast on it today, the final day of the current phase

Final beta dayz

Shame we couldn't record the alpha, the difference between the game now and then would be fascinating. The only odd thing I remember was scoring points from 'bullet hits', basically just pelting the ball got you the same as what an aerial does now! 

Edited by hogso

4 hours ago, hogso said:

XBONE version out a week today, 17th Feb.

Some entertaining games last night, at least until me Stefany and Jono played some ranked matches :unsure:

They fall apart without Concrete Stevo at the back to clean up ;)

Everyone starts at 0 and gets a new ranking based on  their first 10 ranked matches. The way you move up and down the rankings is more forgiving now too. 

Â