Rocket League

hogso

9 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Are you guys all on PS4? Is there cross play on this now?

I believe Jono plays on PC, and there may be a couple of XBONE players, but otherwise all the regular players are PS4. There is crossplay between Steam and PS4, but you can't party up.

It's alleged that Sony were playing hardball with agreeing to crossplay with Microsoft, which is a shame. So it may never happen. If it was going to happen for one game and one game only though, it will be Rocket League.

Edited by hogso

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I finally hit Rising Star in doubles. :D 

That's when the game started getting really competitive for me. Every game is really close and you have to always be focused when playing that level or higher. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else experiencing bad lag spikes when playing recently? Happening 3-4 times a game where the connection icon appears then the ball and other cars will appear somewhere else like I've fallen asleep for a couple of seconds. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:57, troon_villan said:

Is anyone else experiencing bad lag spikes when playing recently? Happening 3-4 times a game where the connection icon appears then the ball and other cars will appear somewhere else like I've fallen asleep for a couple of seconds. 

Its always the first game for me, starts laggy then sorts itself out.

• Like 1

I forgot how difficult this is as a newbie. Some guys from work picked it up today. I went easy on them, in a 3v1 game (there were 2 bots on easy, but if anything they were on the other team as well :P), then they mocked my skill in board games when I offered to sit out, so I went 10-0 up within 90 seconds in the next match. :lol:

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

This is the only ps4 game I've got a platinum trophy for. I became so focused on getting platinum that i couldn't enjoy it after getting it. I would like to try get back into it now but i feel useless at it whenever i go online to play 

• Like 1

Â