Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When i was at high school i used to buy a single Big Mac, eat about 90% of it, pull out a single strand of my own hair, plant said hair into the corner of the remaining amount of said Big Mac, complain to the staff about 'one of your staff's hair is in my burger!'

Hey presto...a new Big Mac and full tummy! :D

Seconded Stevo. And the same with people in places like Maccies. You decide what you want whilst you queue you morons! Don't spend ages umming and aahing about it when you're there!

I'm a Brit, ergo I can queue, but also as a Brit I am very impatient! :x

But on the other hand, the staff in Maccies pester you when you're clearly still looking at what to order. If you walk in when there's no one queueing, and look up at the menu, you get a barrage of

"next please"

"Can I help you"

"Next please sir"

"Yeh Hold on a second I'm lookin' at the menu"

"Would you like our new cherry pie?"

"Please, don't, don't offer me anything... I'll tell you what I want"

"Ok, we have our new McTasty in today"

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

Aaah, the classic rookie mistake there. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to and no one will push in so chill.

(Another tip for in Maccie D's... I do this 2 or 3 times a year. If I need to wait more than a few minutes and the Q's are long I take pictures and send to Maccie D's HQ. Just say you gave up in the end and went to BK who had 6 tills open. They will send you a voucher for a free meal, no limit so take your mates.)

Yeah Stevo, you Maccies Rookie.

I will hold my hands up to being a Maccies Rookie! I hardly ever go, although I've begun to start eating them after I play football on a Sunday. It's like my Sunday Roast.

I will hold my hands up to being a Maccies Rookie! I hardly ever go, although I've begun to start eating them after I play football on a Sunday. It's like my Sunday Roast.

You should go more often, I think like Exercise, the more times a week you have Maccies, you will see the benefits.

Shamefully, I could be having two maccies tonight, before and after training. Oh well, I enjoy it. Although possibly explains why I'm so unfit.

Nah, Im with him on that. Though the death element seems a bit extreme.

If you eat breakfast from Mcdonald's, then youve gone out of your way (in the morning) to ram some extra shit food down your throat, when a round of toast at home would have been cheaper, quicker and nicer.

There must be something very wrong with you in this instance.

EDIT: Hadnt bothered to read back to notice that Im in the small minority in this case, maybe consider revising harshness of post. :idea:

I don't understand why anyone (apart from someone close to death by starvation) would ever contemplate a MucDonalds. They should only be eaten in extreme or drunken circumstances.

I live a 30 second drive from Maccies so not really out the way. In fact, it's on the way to plenty of things!

I hate toast and all breakfasts apart fry-up's which isn't as nice or good as breakfasts McDonalds do.

Wait till your metabolism slows down m'lad.

You'll soon learn.

:twisted:

I live a 30 second drive from Maccies so not really out the way. In fact, it's on the way to plenty of things!

I hate toast and all breakfasts apart fry-up's which isn't as nice or good as breakfasts McDonalds do.

Wait till your metabolism slows down m'lad.

You'll soon learn.

:twisted:

Once I understand what that is and does then maybe. Until then, I'm fine. :)

I used to eat like a greedy fecker all the way up to the age of about 21... Infact, I made a point of eating as much as possible, just to show off the fact that I'd never get fat.

But there comes a time when reality catches up with you, and sometime in you're early twenties, when you're sat in an office doing sweet fa all day, you're gonna need to think about substituting those Macdonalds for Brown bread and Porridge!

:eek:

I used to eat like a greedy fecker all the way up to the age of about 21... Infact, I made a point of eating as much as possible, just to show off the fact that I'd never get fat.

But there comes a time when reality catches up with you, and sometime in you're early twenties, when you're sat in an office doing sweet fa all day, you're gonna need to think about substituting those Macdonalds for Brown bread and Porridge!

To be honest, once I start living on my own, basically from next year, they will become a thing in the past. I like to have money so I'd much rather buy like a pasta lunch for £1.50 than say have a Maccies for £5. I only have so many now because my Mom after a long day at work can't be bothered to cook and is willing to go and get a Maccies as it's on the way back from work!

So yeah, once I start having to pay for my own food next year, I doubt I will have to many. Treat myself on the odd occasion!

To be honest, once I start living on my own, basically from next year, they will become a thing in the past. I like to have money so I'd much rather buy like a pasta lunch for £1.50 than say have a Maccies for £5. I only have so many now because my Mom after a long day at work can't be bothered to cook and is willing to go and get a Maccies as it's on the way back from work!

So yeah, once I start having to pay for my own food next year, I doubt I will have to many. Treat myself on the odd occasion!

Yup, used to be exactly the same.

Lived with my parents for a good 3 years whilst I was on a good wage, wasted money on any crap I could get my hands on.

Bought a house and rued the fact I hadnt put a couple of quid aside.

Â