Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have no idea why my mum always talks with so much hate in her voice other than theories regarding old age, personality and/or mental disorders.

Well a little known fact about women... they are nuts!

Wooooooaaaaaah! Not the coolest thing you've ever said. Might be true, but still.....uncool. :P

I have no idea why my mum always talks with so much hate in her voice other than theories regarding old age, personality and/or mental disorders.

Well a little known fact about women... they are nuts!

Wooooooaaaaaah! Not the coolest thing you've ever said. Might be true, but still.....uncool. :P

You've misquoted me, I'm sure I said

Well a little known fact about women... they are nuts! Except ME of course!

And I have a photographic memory! :P

People who sing out loud...but sing the wrong words!!!

I do that all the time. Most of the time I don't even sing words, just noises.

BUT, I only do it when I'm on my own, so it doesn't piss anyone off.

People who sing out loud...but sing the wrong words!!!

I do that all the time. Most of the time I don't even sing words, just noises.

BUT, I only do it when I'm on my own, so it doesn't piss anyone off.

I will freely admit to singing loudly and out of tune in my car. Nowhere else normally. Although Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You came on the radio on the way back from college yesterday, and everyone in the car burst into song simultaneously.

Not many people have heard me sing.

Weird thing is I'm not a bad singer. I'm never going to win xfactor or anything but I can hold a note.

I guess I'm like Will Ferrel in Stepbrothers ;)

But if I ever have to sing I usually put on some silly voice when i sing. I've done karaoke and singstar a few times when drunk. My rendition of Fergie's part in "Shut Up" by The Black Eyed Peas is phenomenal ;)

I used to be not bad, but I hate people taking the mick out of my singing hence why most of it is restricted to my car.

Not many people have heard me sing.

Weird thing is I'm not a bad singer. I'm never going to win xfactor or anything but I can hold a note.

I guess I'm like Will Ferrel in Stepbrothers ;)

But if I ever have to sing I usually put on some silly voice when i sing. I've done karaoke and singstar a few times when drunk. My rendition of Fergie's part in "Shut Up" by The Black Eyed Peas is phenomenal ;)

everyone thinks they can sing okay!

I always sing when NO ONE is around, you always think 'that ain't bad!'...deep down you want to give it a try in front of people but in the end you take the easy option and just shout words or put on a stupid voice to get you through it...;)

Â