Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Some say MON probably sees Young as RM.

Others say Young is LM.

MON initially plays him alongside Carew.

Central defence anyone?

Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions get seriously f**ked if we don't know for certain what MON's plans are.

EDIT: Irrespective of what MON may say/have said!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that OF. But your first 2 sentences are both true. MON sees Young the LM as an RM :)

I'd also recommend farting just before entering a doorway.

Hopefully we will get a devent player in to replace McCann and then we can shift to a 3 pronged attack of Young, Carew and Agbonlahor.

Barry-Someone-Petrov

so excited by the prospects of future signings!!!

Sky Sports is reporting

"Tuncay Sanli has agreed personal terms to join Middlesbrough."

Whether we were interested in him or not atleast we can draw a line under chatting about him.

Doyle = 1 season wonder!

Jez_Villa can see into the future now. Aren't you forgeting he made a little bit of a contribution to their promotion season too. Or does the championship just not count anymore with some people?

** In my opinion, i forgot to add that.**

Doyle will do naff all next season, compared to this. Just my opinion its not guaranteed to happen, i cannot see the future, i could be wrong etc etc..

Camera was awesome in Wigan's first prem season as well, what did he do last season, does anyone want him?

Camera was awesome in Wigan's first prem season as well, what did he do last season, does anyone want him?

Got injured.

And yes actually, apparently it's between Paris St. Germain and Lyon for his services next season.

Yeah Jez, he's already done it 2 seasons in a row, and not to mention his first (and only) season in the championship was just after being plucked straight from the obscurity of the Irish League - bit of a learning curve which he took to easily. So far he has done nothing to suggest that he's a flash in the pan.

His biggest hurdle next season will be the team he is playing for - because Reading without Sidwell may struggle, and Doyle as a result, will naturally find things tougher as will his team-mates.

Yeah Jez, he's already done it 2 seasons in a row, and not to mention his first (and only) season in the championship was just after being plucked straight from the obscurity of the Irish League - bit of a learning curve which he took to easily. So far he has done nothing to suggest that he's a flash in the pan.

His biggest hurdle next season will be the team he is playing for - because Reading without Sidwell may struggle, and Doyle as a result, will naturally find things tougher as will his team-mates.

Thats all true Bri and he has done well.

Still think he will do feck all mind, next season!

Just my opinion, could be wrong.

I expect a few more to come out of the woodwork and post something opposite, just for the fun of it!

Only missed 10 games and managed 6 goals, lets snap him up!?

Assuming you're still talking about Camara, six goals in his first 17 games, then gets injured for the next 15 games, comes back and plays six games (two starts) for a side that had barely won since Christmas.

And now the Ligue 1 champions want to sign him. It's hardly helping to prove your point that Doyle is a 'one-season wonder'

I expect a few more to come out of the woodwork and post something opposite, just for the fun of it!

I hope you're not suggesting that just because some of us don't spend all day & all night posting on this forum means we are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork.

And now the Ligue 1 champions want to sign him. It's hardly helping to prove your point that Doyle is a 'one-season wonder'

I'm not trying to prove any point, its my opinion you can chose to believe it or ignore it. Or post the opposite for the sake of it as usual.

I dont see the big deal, i think Doyle will do nothing next season whilst others do.

So what apart? Apart from the obvious! :roll:

I hope you're not suggesting that just because some of us don't spend all day & all night posting on this forum means we are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork.

Nope not at all.

Oh, hi Fernando, haven't seen you for a while :P;)

pokey.gif

I too don't think Kevin Doyle will do anything next season, I smell a bigtime flop for the club that signs him!

I don't think anyone will sign him, he signed a new Reading contract in January and has publically said that he wants to stay at Reading for as long as possible to repay the faith they showed in him. He also has a lot of Cork teammates at Reading and is settled and using it to gain experience in English football.

However, I do believe that Doyle has shown natural finishing instincts. He's very good at pulling off his marker (ooer), especially at the back post, and has proven he's not scared to put his head in where it hurts. His strikes for Reading and Ireland, as well as for Cork City before his move, show a striker who knows where the goal is. With good service he'd score bagfuls of goals, with average service he is still a sizeable danger.

Or post the opposite for the sake of it as usual.

Maybe I'm not posting the opposite 'for the sake of it', maybe I just think that you happen to be wrong or using bad examples? And if that's the case, I don't see why I shouldn't pull you up on it.