Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Id like to know one thing too

...when are we gonna be linked with somebody, more than a wild punt from a media hack, so we can start another thread!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocafella"]WTF? Nakamura? I hope you are kidding?

Why don't we just buy Boruc, McGeedy, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Lennon and Balde as well? It seems MON can't manage to find players outside Celtic :)

When did Carew and Young play for Celtic?.

Ahh, the eternal "if I can find one example that differs then I prove everything is a hoax"!

If MON only bought players from Celtic I think there would be a riot on here.

But it's close to not being exaggeration though....

was just on their breaking news - NRC 7m bid.

Now he may not agree, but having watched his interview about not being wanted at West Ham, it's very sensible for us to make the first move for him.

It may eventually come down to the fact that we've shown our own desire for him.

apparently it was just on SSN that we've bid £7nillion for Reo-Coker aswell.
yeah doesnt say if accepted but its a start and mon has enquired about nakamura? any good?

Not seen to much of him apart from some good free-kicks. I believe it was Roca on here who said he'd be too lightwight for the prem.

Would be useful to break into the Japanese market though :winkold:

Nakamura??? That has to be a joke. He wouldnt last 5 mins in the Prem. Unless we are buying him for shirt sales?

We have better players already at the club than him.

I doubt this is true but if by the small chance it is then I will begin to doubt that MON has what it takes to get us to the top.

apparently it was just on SSN that we've bid £7nillion for Reo-Coker aswell.
yeah doesnt say if accepted but its a start and mon has enquired about nakamura? any good?

Not seen to much of him apart from some good free-kicks. I believe it was Roca on here who said he'd be too lightwight for the prem.

Would be useful to break into the Japanese market though :winkold:

wasnt he scottish prem player of the year ?

wasnt he scottish prem player of the year ?

Yes he was and a very good talent if you ask me. I'd take him over Koumas any day.

totally agree how old is he. think of shirt sales free kicks it must be a better option than koumas

Do you think the fact that we've enquired about Nakamura all of a sudden means we've lost out on someone else? Or was he always on the 'list'?!