Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Paul Robinson 'lol'

whats the point? if we are going to bring in a new left back, who will further halt O'Hallorans progress then he has to be someone special

the 8 million for Reo Coker and 12 million for Bellamy thats being touted about is laughable

Reo Coker will be 4 million max and Bellamy will be 8 million max and i'd be pleased if they both joined.

Parker to West ham for 8.5

barton to newcastle for 5.5

Reo Coker to us for 3.5 - 4

we would have a pretty good deal out of the 3 IMO

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool asking for £12mil for Belllamy and reports suggest portsmouth are to start a bidding war for Defoe, opening offer £5mil. I think it is obvious who is worth pursuing!

If we sign Bramble then i predict a mass suicide pact from everybody on here

Only by the gonks. Normal people would be rational.

I think there would be a mass suicide pact from everyone on here. Yet, I don't think it would be from "gonks". And I do feel it would be very rational to be annoyed with signing Bramble. He total rubbish!! No denying it. We would be the laughing stock if we signed him. And O'Neill would look an absolute joke of a manager if he even tries to get him. That's not being irrational either. It's just the facts. BRAMBLE IS SHITE!!

people are underestimateing martin o`neill the guy has a unique way of thinking when it comes to putting players together thats why he is a top manager and one thing that a lot of people seem to have forgotten is that this is about putting a TEAM together.I dont want bramble but if we sign him watch o`neill turn him into a player.O`neill knows what he is doing and i trust him 100%.

Is there any link where it suggests we are in talk with Titus Bramble? If we sign him I be very very disappointed...he is nowhere near Premier standard and if this is to be the truth then I will question MONs ability. It is such a shocking news...I cant believe it and hopefully there is no truth to it.

I´ve seen Brambles horrorshows on youtube and the man hasnt got a clue at times...like we need THAT!?!?!

MON is a very good manager but he isnt some kind of God. He showed that when we had a horrible time in the middle of the season. To turn Bramble around is a job too much to bring on any human being...

Is there any link where it suggests we are in talk with Titus Bramble? If we sign him I be very very disappointed...he is nowhere near Premier standard and if this is to be the truth then I will question MONs ability. It is such a shocking news...I cant believe it and hopefully there is no truth to it.

I´ve seen Brambles horrorshows on youtube and the man hasnt got a clue at times...like we need THAT!?!?!

to be honest i think someone said it as a wind up and we are all so desperate for a signing its got out of hand just like every other name that has been mentioned on this thread thats why we have hundreds of pages and we have not even officially been told we are signing anyone.

i would welcome saviola but i reckon he will go to a team in the champions league.perhaps when west ham tie up the parker deal we will hear some more about what reo coker will be doing next season.

people are underestimateing martin o`neill the guy has a unique way of thinking when it comes to putting players together thats why he is a top manager and one thing that a lot of people seem to have forgotten is that this is about putting a TEAM together.I dont want bramble but if we sign him watch o`neill turn him into a player.O`neill knows what he is doing and i trust him 100%.

My problem with Bramble is this, I spent a hell of a lot of time laughing myself silly at Newcastle on Motd last season for having the misfortune to own Brambles registration and having to play him because they had no alternative.

Saviola was offered a new contract at Barca but on massively reduced terms. There is plenty of teams across Europe interested in him so if he signed for us it would be a massive coup.

My problem with Bramble is this, I spent a hell of a lot of time laughing myself silly at Newcastle on Motd last season for having the misfortune to own Brambles registration and having to play him because they had no alternative.

i know i agree i labled him the worst player in the premiership last season in front of my mates so if we do sign him im gonna get ripped.But i do not think for one second we are even interested in him its just another name, i havent actually seen it anywhere except this thread so i think we are in the clear on this one.

Here is the fundamental problem that MON is facing: For every player at every position he wants, he needs to identify a plan B, plan C, and plan D, because some players will sign elsewhere, some will not want to come to Brum, some will be too expensive, etc., etc. I'm sure Petrov, Agathe, Sutton, Young and Maloney never occupied the top half of his wish list, but they were required at the time, and that is always going to factor in who we bring in. They may not be the best, or even second best, so Villa fans should prepare themselves for this fact. Portsmouth are spending gobs of cash, building a remarkable stadium, and should be one of our primary competitors going forward, along with Spurs, Everton, Toon, and unfortunately, West Ham. All these clubs will have comparable resources to Villa, and the top 4 won't be slipping up much, so where does that leave us? Time will tell.

Guest VillaFan1

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

You aren't alone.I was pissing myself when he was linked to the scum and was looking forward to laughing at them.

Saviola was offered a new contract at Barca but on massively reduced terms. There is plenty of teams across Europe interested in him so if he signed for us it would be a massive coup.
Wouldn't call it a massive coup. I wonder if he'll go to Zaragoza. Now they aren't all that wonderful. A massive coup 5 years ago perhaps.

If we sign Bramble then i predict a mass suicide pact from everybody on here

We'll have less of that talk...I'm gonna need someone to beat on Halo3 come September!

:offtopic: mr moderator! ;) We all know that one time was flukey

Shit i wasnt meant to post in this thread again,

OK starting now! ;)