Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another Villa website, it is claimed that supposedly Bramble is in talks with the club today!!

If this is the club moving forward, then who are we going to sign next - Emile Heskey, Nicky Butt!!

:bang:

Guest VillaFan1

If villa ever signed Bramble or anyone like that believe you me we,d be the laughing stock of the prem !

Bramble is a **** load of shit as well as that other one were linked with.

Guest VillaFan1

So much for villa signing world class or even class ! As bramble and robinson arnt that !

A **** joke is what they are !

IF MON ever signed them then yeah i,d question him on it !

If villa want to go somewhere or challenge for anything then wake up and sign some real quality not a celtic or scottish player !

If we sign Bramble then i predict a mass suicide pact from everybody on here

OK. You first :)

Nah mate your alright, i'll just sit back and laugh as i watch the rest of you get ever so slightly more restless because the club have built our hopes up with all this talk of an exciting summer.

You all know my thoughts on the matter so i aint gonna say another word, and I will only post in this thread if a "quality" signing joins like the club have led us to believe.

*disclaimer, I do hope im wrong and if i am i will eat tons of humble pie for it :winkold:

Nah mate your alright, i'll just sit back and laugh as i watch the rest of you get ever so slightly more restless because the club have built our hopes up with all this talk of an exciting summer.

You all know my thoughts on the matter so i aint gonna say another word, and I will only post in this thread if a "quality" signing joins like the club have led us to believe.

*disclaimer, I do hope im wrong and if i am i will eat tons of humble pie for it

I'd have hoped you know my thoughts too. And if someone does sign, they'll have their own thread so you wont be in this one ;)

*disclaimer, I do hope im wrong and if i am i will eat tons of humble pie for it

I'd have hoped you know my thoughts too. And if someone does sign, they'll have their own thread so you wont be in this one ;)

That is the only bit of sense I have read in this thread, well done BOF keep the good work up!!

Please can we lock this thread, its shit and full of people who never leave they're bedrooms.

I'd much prefer no speculation rather than see people slagging MON for the press speculating that we're linked to Joe Bloggs.

Please can we lock this thread, its shit and full of people who never leave they're bedrooms.

I'd much prefer no speculation rather than see people slagging MON for the press speculating that we're linked to Joe Bloggs.

One person has slagged MON. Ignore him. If you prefer no speculation, read other threads.

Trigger, he plays CB for ROI. He's a no-nonsense CB in the mould of Mellberg with possibly more blood 'n guts about him. Will regularly stick his head where it shouldn't be (that doesn't sound right :lol: ). At this stage in his development he can go slightly out of position. I haven't seen enough of him to know where his shortcomings are, other than the obvious inexperience.

Nice one, well i'll not pin all my hopes of our Right back weakness being filled by this young many then eh? :D

Can anyone summise what our 'hot prospects' appear to be?

None. As in January it seems Villa are keeping things very close to their chest. And hence the press are taking a scattergun approach.

Can anyone summise what our 'hot prospects' appear to be?

Barton is the main link of the day. Apparently he wants to join either us or newcastle because of MON and A Lardarse.