Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH you may like it or not, but the CM market is thinning out in terms of quality available. No doubt there are loads of players i havent heard of, and loads of players with ability and potential. But the longer we wait, the more increase there will be on prices and competition. Unless we already have a deal settled.

TBH you may like it or not, but the CM market is thinning out in terms of quality available. No doubt there are loads of players i havent heard of, and loads of players with ability and potential. But the longer we wait, the more increase there will be on prices and competition. Unless we already have a deal settled.

u have it there TRL, I think most of our deals are almost done, if we never went in for Parker not a miss was it ???

Manson is hoping for Sneijder and Van Der Vaart, so he may well be disappointed.

If you read what FItz and Storey-Moore has said they said expect quality signings, and they are examples of quality are they not?????

I personally think they ahve told us aload of guff

And Bellamy definatly isnt a top signing in my book. He can **** off... if we sign him i will actually be pissed.

Manson is hoping for Sneijder and Van Der Vaart, so he may well be disappointed.

If you read what FItz and Storey-Moore has said they said expect quality signings, and they are examples of quality are they not?????

based on what

are Petrov, Young, carew not quality ?

christ on a bike some people are hard to please and easy to jump on anything slightly negative

based on what

are Petrov, Young, carew not quality ?

christ on a bike some people are hard to please and easy to jump on anything slightly negative

My god your deluded, these big signings are not going to happen but you keep hoping for them mate, good luck from me

You're talking out of you're backside. :winkold: Players like Van Der Vaart are VERY OBVIOUSLY out of our league without CL football, rationality is what's needed. And as far as being told aload of guff where in gods name did you get that from?. Pull yourself together we dont want another humiliating thread like the one from January 3rd.

Man Utd have signed Anderson from Porto.

Im sorry i must be on the wrong site i thought this was Villa Talk

Who's Anderson? Had we been linked?

Im sorry i must be on the wrong site i thought this was Villa Talk

Yea, because no other clubs get talked about on this thread, do they....?

Where we ever linked with this guy no, so whats the point in posting it in a Villa related thread :roll:

Can't we keep this topic to discussions about transfer rumours and speculation...is it just me or isn't really boring reading a load of stupid, premature comments about how we're doomed 'cos we haven't signed anyone?? It's not even the end of May yet FFS and it feels like deja vu reading this after all we went through in Jan!

Especially as we probably did better than any other Club in the Premiership then in terms of making signings who went on to make a big impact in the 2nd half of the season