Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What point is this trying to make?

Half the clubs have no signings to their name while a further 4 just have free transfer signings to their name!

Dear me.

I asked the same question HQ and was told "Er Nothing"

So there is no point to it I'd say.

What point is this trying to make?

Half the clubs have no signings to their name while a further 4 just have free transfer signings to their name!

Dear me.

I asked the same question HQ and was told "Er Nothing"

So there is no point to it I'd say.

You asked a question to something that there was already an answer too. i.e nothing to answer, it was there in the post for all to see.

I thought the point of Jez's post is to highlight that there is very little transfer activity and therefore if anyone is beginning to panic, don't. Was I wrong?

Thankyou Tom :)

Whilst I personally dont care what other clubs are doing. It isnt neccesary to update us every hour. Also, I dont see how showing everybody elses comings and goings will asuage anybody's misplaced anxiety.

Oh erm...... :?

I think Villa should go a bit German. There are so many good German players that could easily take us to CL and they haven't been snapped up i.e. Podolski, Klose, Mertesacker, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Friedrich etc etc

I mentioned Klose a few times in the summer, would like him

I also think Lahm would be an excellent signing

Hinkel!

Tribalfootball have us linked with Michael Gravgaard although they say Newcastle have also made an inquiry (or is it enquiry?).

Also Lee Hendrie to Derby is the latest rumour on his next destination. Good, not far for me to drive then :winkold:

Also Lee Hendrie to Derby is the latest rumour on his next destination. Good, not far for me to drive then :winkold:

This rumour?

Taylor is worth more than 5mill, if MON doesn't want to spend over that then we wont be getting him.