Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Moving away from baggies talk:

If we do sign Bellamy and Barton I doubt we'll be topping any fair play leagues again. Fabiano will probably be joining us to on evidence of this. To be fair he didn't start it but still no excuses for punching like a girl though.

Fight

I saw that video..and they both do punch like little bitches....lol... :lol::crylaugh:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wesley Sneijder

Nigel de Jong

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Why don't we just Dutch things up then?

Bring in Vincent Kompany (Belgium) as well and we're good to go

In fairness, those 4 plus a goalkeeper would cover us where needed and boost the quality of the squad significantly.

Boruc

de Jong - Kompany - Laursen - Bouma

Young - Petrov - Sneijder - Barry

Huntelaar - Carew

Subs: Sørensen - Mellberg - Gardner - Agbonlahor - Cahill

I guess I could steer that team to victory on FM....

Boruc

Huntelaar - Carew

Though I'd rather a new winger as well to be honest:

-------------------Boruc

Nasri - Sneijder - Barry - Young

---------Huntelaar - Carew

Koumas is a luxury player. He plays behind the front two because he can't play anywhere else. He would be found out in the Prem and I'm sure there's a good reason no other Manager has had a punt on him. McShane, no thanks. Won't add to what we already have. Curtis Davies is ok but nothing better than what we already have. I think that MON will buy mostly British but it won't be from the Albion.

Boruc

Huntelaar - Carew

If this was FM,i'd swap de Jong for Ratinho and Boruc for Ustari.Seriously though,that team would break the top 6 .I'd be over the moon if that's gonna be our squad for next season.Except i'm not convinced Petrov can play as a DM and if we don't play with an out and out DM,I can imagine Sneijder just shunning his defensive responsibilities.

Although those players are all quality......

do we not think that bringing in 6 new players that walk straight into the first team may be a bit too much all at once?

it could disrupt the team in the wrong way

just a thought

Micah Richards is our no 1 target thats the rumours in Manchester. :D

You seem to have a lot of rumours, anything more concrete than tribalfootball ;):P

:winkold: TBF I have heard alot of people saying it. tribalfootball?

Boruc

Huntelaar - Carew

Though I'd rather a new winger as well to be honest:

-------------------Boruc

Nasri - Sneijder - Barry - Young

---------Huntelaar - Carew

Now thats a fantastic team which could be challenging for top 4 slot.Provided noone gets injured for the whole season though.We could probly finish above Le Arse with that team! :D

Who are Kompany and Nasri?

You tube has just answered my question for me. Nasri reminds me of SWP, very fast with good close control. Kompany seem's like a Lucio, big strong defender that comes storming out with the ball when wins it.

Have we ever been linked with either one of these players or is it more wishful thinking?

Who are Kompany and Nasri?

You tube has just answered my question for me. Nasri reminds me of SWP, very fast with good close control. Kompany seem's like a Lucio, big strong defender that comes storming out with the ball when wins it.

Have we ever been linked with either one of these players or is it more wishful thinking?

extremely wishful thinking.From what i've seen of Nasri(youtube),he seems to love cutting in when dribbling a lot and can play on both wings.If he came,him and young could interchange positions throughout the game like Giggs and Ronaldo do for manure.