Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Regarding the Goalkeeper thingy...

I understand Van Der Saar won't be as first choice next season like he has been this season.

My mate who is a Manure fan thinks VDS will be offloaded in the summer - Prob why fergy is going in for Gordon! so i reacon foster could be out on a season long loan again if this came off! who knows?

Thoughts...

I don't think Foster will ever make it as first team keeper for United for the simple reason he isn't good enough. For that reason I hope we don't sign him either because I feel he no better than Sorenson.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i also think kruszak.. or whatever his name is... no doubt someone will again come along and correct me like a similar post i mispelled on earlier..

but i think he is above Foster in the pecking order, so if gordon did arrive there aswell, foster would still be 3rd choice..

Foster did look good for watford this season... yet when he made howlers, he made them good too, i think its just his age but he is one keeper i would not say no to, being our sub goaly!

I seriously doubt Man Utd want Craig Gordon, they have Kuczcak and Foster already as well as VDS.

I have never heard of a keeper hyped up as much as Gordon, he must be the real deal. Either him or

Boruc and I am very happy!

In my opinion Gordon is far better than Kuczak and Foster. I also think he is a better 'keeper than Boruc.

As I posted in the other thread, as a Scot I have seen a lot of Gordon and he is most certainly the 'real deal'. I would love us to sign him.

I seriously doubt Man Utd want Craig Gordon, they have Kuczcak and Foster already as well as VDS.

I have never heard of a keeper hyped up as much as Gordon, he must be the real deal. Either him or

Boruc and I am very happy!

In my opinion Gordon is far better than Kuczak and Foster. I also think he is a better 'keeper than Boruc.

As I posted in the other thread, as a Scot I have seen a lot of Gordon and he is most certainly the 'real deal'. I would love us to sign him.

I don't catch the SPL often but i take your word for it, he must be shithot if Manure are supposed to be after him!

I understand Van Der Saar won't be as first choice next season like he has been this season.

My mate who is a Manure fan thinks VDS will be offloaded in the summer - Prob why fergy is going in for Gordon! so i reacon foster could be out on a season long loan again if this came off! who knows?

Thoughts...

I don't think Foster will ever make it as first team keeper for United for the simple reason he isn't good enough. For that reason I hope we don't sign him either because I feel he no better than Sorenson.

I've seen plenty of him over the last 2 seasons and I disagree. I'd be chuffed if we could bring him in.

I agree with you to some extent. But on the other hand they can't save more than what's shot at them. They can't do anything about their situation more than doing a good job, so you can't really say that he's not that good as it looks like just because he plays for a worse team. Still think that £8-10m for a keeper is a bit too much, especially as I don't think that Sörensen is the weakest link.

Well found patrick.. do you think by any chance they just came on here and looked at everyone we have quoted so far? Its gonna be a heartbreaker for those Defoe lovers.. haha he ain't even rumoured!

..And didn't Boaz Myhill leave us only 2 seasons ago??

Thoughts...

I've seen plenty of him over the last 2 seasons and I disagree. I'd be chuffed if we could bring him in.

I'm with you I think Foster is a fine keeper, VDS is 36, and we only have the papers word for it that Man Utd want another keeper. I'd take Gordon first but I'd still take foster over Tommy.