Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham want defenders Liam Ridgewell and JLloyd Samuel from arch rivals Aston Villa. (Mirror)

On the BBC

Surely they wouldn't?

Also

Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin is out of contract this summer and Aston Villa are one of many clubs targeting the Frenchman. (Mirror)

Birmingham want defenders Liam Ridgewell and JLloyd Samuel from arch rivals Aston Villa. (Mirror)

On the BBC

Surely they wouldn't?

Also

Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin is out of contract this summer and Aston Villa are one of many clubs targeting the Frenchman. (Mirror)
They make too many mistakes, and they our mid table defenders

HAHAHAHA

That's exactly what I didn't do when I saw your witty play on Defoe's name.

Incidentally, if he does sign for us this summer, will you still be referring to him as "Duh-foe" next season?

Yawn, Faust, Yawn!! If we sign him, I'll be gutted and wonder what Villa scout are doing with there time!!

I love it when people defend their favorite none Villa players.... we won't even be inf or that waste of space... MON has better taste, I hope.... so next season, yes I'll still be calling him duh-foe....

Nick still after the stats you refuse to except that Defoe is anygood, its quite bizarre.

Nobody has said he is the best striker in the world, nobody has said he is gods gift to strikers but he is a good striker! That cannot be denied, i know its your opinion but god forbid could it be wrong?

Could MON and professional scouts be wrong and you be right? So thats professionals at their jobs and lots of opinions on here that are all wrong and your right?

I know its all about opinions but to bang on over and over that he is not very good, to the point that MON has no taste? I mean wtf!!!!! Its just strange :?

Defoe is undoubtedly a quality player but we could get a more suitable player. He seems very similar to Luke and Gabby and would make us slightly predictable up front.

Still, if it is Defoe I wont complain.

Do Villa normally play with two strikers up front, and if so, what would be MON's first choice strike partnership if Defoe came to Villa?

Bent and Defoe