Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn’t sign him because West Ham wouldn’t sell him; the cause of one of the longest sulks ever recorded

he should play off against baros in a sulking contest. Wouldn't like to pick the winner from that one .....

And the winner would happily trot off home only to drive past Nicholas Anelka, head bowed, kicking a coke can along the pavement while mumbling "why me?" to himself over and over again.

If he is actually our player, but as that dodgy agent owns him i doubt it.

The one thing this ruling means is that this dodgy agent will have to sell the players registration as Tevez and Mascherano will not be allowed to play for a football team in England and I would imagine the rest of Europe!

Reo Coker, Tevez and Lucas Neil.... that would be a lovely visit to Hammers supermarket!

Mum can we stop off in Sheffield's and pick up a Jagielka on the way home?

Ohh and Santa... can i have the Premiership for Christmas?

Possibly, though, we're now beyond buying the best of the recently relegated teams...

If they're good enough, I couldn't care less where they come from.

Tevez could be playing in the Outer Mongolian southern league and I'd still want him.

CBGB---- Your dead right!!! i love your point, but i have to see it happen before i really believe.

Then... if the good enough, there good enough no matter what team they come from!! but they have to be available...

We as Villa fans can see whats going on, but you can't expect the rest of the none believers to follow just yet.. I just wish i knew who MON was really looking at... i can't wait to see our squad on the first match of next season.

Cyber, do you really think Reo Coker is anywhere near as good as Ronaldo and Fabregas???

If so, why?

No he's not as good as them, but that doesn't mean he can't be near their level in the future, the kid is only 21 for god sake and has enough potential for us to take a chance on him, Manure and Arsenal didn't wanna sign him last season for no reason!!.

Just a question Cybervillian - not a dig. For Villa to move forward next season which is part of MON's plan, do you think he will enhance us and our style of football? Personally I do not think he has the ability or the bottle to do it. This season he has just caved in from the pressure at WHU and at every opportunity he has failed miserably. I am probably and i will probably eat my words in the future but at the moment in time I cannot see how he will take us forward. I think if we get Reo-Coker then we might as well keep McCann and develop Osbourne more into the fold.

Unlike some people have said on here recently Nigel Reo-Coker is known for his good passing, unlike McCann who has a hard time passing backwards 10 yards, as well as not contributing at all as soon as we pass the halfway line. As an attacking force McCann is worth next to nothing, but I have heard NRC has a wider specter as well as having great potential. It's not only what we get now, but what we can expect the next 5 years. Pretty much the same situation as with Ashley Young who has hardly lit the place on fire. Add maybe Curtis Davies and Darren Bent (Dave Nugent perhaps) and we have a pretty awesome English future.

I'd take Reo Coker like a shot ..def a player to take us to the next level

I wasnt sure earlier this year with West Hams form and all but having seen him play 5 or so times in the second half of the season he looks the dogs. And at still only 21, if he's willing to learn he really could go on to be awesome.

Guest VillaFan1

I,d love Tevez at VP hes got pace and is quality thats for sure.

We have also been linked with Kim Kallstrom from Lyon who is also quality these are the kinda players i,d like us to be linked to and not crap like Mcshane from brom or harewood from west ham !

I think us signing Bellamy is a dead cert, like it or not.

MON knows him from his successful loan spell at Celtic. I think MON has been the only manager capable of "controlling" him.

Could be a good bit of business...

with Bellamy my view on him will depend entirely on the cost.

for around £6m would be a good if not great deal, nearer £10m and he could out to be very over priced. We need another forward I would prefer others but so far MON has not got a signing wrong