Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London Lite reporting that Sidwell is now going to join Villa with wages of £27K as we can ‘guarantee’ him first class football.

Interesting but what the hell is London Lite? News agency, t.v programme, newspaper?

London Lite reporting that Sidwell is now going to join Villa with wages of £27K as we can ‘guarantee’ him first class football.

Interesting but what the hell is London Lite? News agency, t.v programme, newspaper?

Free newspaper handed out in London by people in purple jackets.

Does it say anything about guaranteing the fans first class football as well?

I'm sure it would boost ticket sales if they did.

Just read on the SkySports website that we are linked with Lyon midfielder Kim Kallstrom, perphaps JC has recommended him and maybe he has recommended the club to Kallstrom! Saw him couple of years ago play against England (the same game J'lloyd was on the bench) and he looked awesome, also seen him score and set up some great goals on Eurogoals. I also always sign him on Football Manager 2007 and he is class :)

Just read on the SkySports website that we are linked with Lyon midfielder Kim Kallstrom, perphaps JC has recommended him and maybe he has recommended the club to Kallstrom! Saw him couple of years ago play against England (the same game J'lloyd was on the bench) and he looked awesome, also seen him score and set up some great goals on Eurogoals. I also always sign him on Football Manager 2007 and he is class :)

Even if JC has recommended him to come lets just wait and see what baros tells him...... He loves us :?

The London Lite is to the metro what the Sun is to the Times. Still, I can't imagine them running a story without a grain of truth in it. The one thing I will ask PB is why the hell he accepted one? It is a celebrity gossip paper you big girl!

The London Lite is to the metro what the Sun is to the Times. Still, I can't imagine them running a story without a grain of truth in it. The one thing I will ask PB is why the hell he accepted one? It is a celebrity gossip paper you big girl!

I love a freebie. Just ask NV!

Even if JC has recommended him to come lets just wait and see what baros tells him...... He loves us :?

So true, but you can't believe that greasy word removed!!! you would be scared to disagree with JC!

Linked to sidwell in todays paper and also Boruc is a target for Juve as well as ourselves!

I think Juve are going to be the the only team in world football with more 'linked' players than ourselves!

We're also linked with Kim Källström from Lyon according to swedish newspapers today. It says that Tottenham is leading the chase with Jol having watched him several times, but us, Middlesbrough and Sevilla are reported to be interested in him too.

Have said it before that I really don't know if I'd like him in Villa. Think he's a bit too slow for the premiereship, but I've been wrong before. We'll see. But I guess that if Tottenham or Sevilla get a bid accepted he's bound for one of them.

yes he`s too slow and too fat,hope this isnt true...

Why would Juve buy Boruc as they already have the best keeper in the world??

Maybe we're in for their keeper? :)

Just heard that Neil Lennon has announced he's leaving Celtic in the summer... Uh oh. :)

And that he's after a coaching job in England...