Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Boruc come? I think so.

Would Sørensen stay as reserve for at least one season? Yup I think so too

Would we have a great duo at the back? We would defo let in fewer goals.

I think a swop would be a good deal for both parties, keep Taylor as number two.

What about that Matty Taylor then....

Strengths and weaknesses compared to Wilfred Bouma anyone.

He is excellent in attack and seems to give his team at least 5 goals each season the way he hits that ball.

Matt Taylor is class. I'm surprised no clubs are ever linked to him. He scored another cracker today.

Carlos Queresma from Porto is pure class, I'd love us to show some real ambition and go for him. He's alot like C. Ronaldo.

You mean Ricardo Quaresma I reckon. He is interesting as he uses his outside of his right boot to shoot, which is unique in the football world. You'll know what I mean when you see it. But like I have said a few times, if you think Ronaldo is a cheat (0 cards for diving in the Prem this season btw) then think twice about Quaresma as he is quadruple the artist.

It is rumoured in parts of B6 that Jussi Jaskelainen is on MONs hit list but having said that and looking at Fulhams predicament I think he could do worse than try for Anti Neimi

I'm thinking this too. And he's probably pissed off the powers that be at Fulham too, by strongly criticising the dismissal of Coleman.

It is rumoured in parts of B6 that Jussi Jaskelainen is on MONs hit list but having said that and looking at Fulhams predicament I think he could do worse than try for Anti Neimi

Jaskerwhasisname is one hell of a keeper, I'd be amazed if we could get hold of him.

Anti Niemi is decent too, but is he that much better than Tommy?

jaaskelainen is a very good keeper and would be a good signing

although i'd prefer boruc as IMO he can potentially be up there with the very elite if not already

the way everyone just presumed it was rubbish because hes out of our league just shows how highly he is thought of

whenever i've seen him hes been very very good and is a huge step up from Tommy IMO and is almost the equivalent of us getting carew for baros

niemi's a good keeper, better than sorenson but not that much better