Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget arouna kone, id have jefferson farfan! plus sidwell, plus reo coker, plus defoe, plus barton, plus wes brown

You were going well there untill the end....Wes feckin Brown!

The most injury plagued (Villa defenders accepted) overrated defender in the premiership!

As you can probably tell I dont really like him that much!

forget arouna kone, id have jefferson farfan! plus sidwell, plus reo coker, plus defoe, plus barton, plus wes brown

You were going well there untill the end....Wes feckin Brown!

The most injury plagued (Villa defenders accepted) overrated defender in the premiership!

As you can probably tell I dont really like him that much!

Yea, i've never been impressed by Wes Brown, very overrated in my opinion...The only reason he gets any attention is because of his Man Ure shirt. If he was at any other club he wouldn't be noticed.

Anyone see us being interested in Bale?

I doubt it, he'll end up at Spurs or Manyoo. I watched him play against Preston the other night and was distinctly unimpressed anyway.

He has man u plastered all over him!

Spurs dont stand a chance!

Yeah, fergie was watching him the other day at Preston. Either him or Nugent ;-) lol.

Heinze's gonna be off and Evra is seen more as a left winger imo, so Bale would be a good signing for them. Shame really. Get Bale, Barton and Bent and we'd have a seriously shit hot looking side.

But if we were to sign a new central defender, who would you like at VP?

Someone good in the air to make us more solid at defending set pieces and with good organisational and leadership qualities. Whats Tony Adams doing now!

Seriously Scharner would fit the bill for me!

i reckon defoe is on again jol seems to favour berbatov and keane for sure now.If we can get SWP,reo-coker and defoe we will be top 6 for sure SWP and reo coker are realisticly within our grasp now add defoe on top and its party time.

i reckon defoe is on again jol seems to favour berbatov and keane for sure now.If we can get SWP,reo-coker and defoe we will be top 6 for sure SWP and reo coker are realisticly within our grasp now add defoe on top and its party time.

We also need a centre back. Get that (and keep Bardsley) and top 6 here we come!

---------------------------Sorenson------------------------------

---Bardsley--------Mellberg-----Laursen----------Bridge-----

---SWP------------Sidwell-----------Reo-Coker-------Barry

--------------------Carew-----------Defoe---------------------

OR

------------------Sorenson-------------------------------

Bardsley-------Cahill-----Mellberg---------Bridge---

--------Koumas----Barton----Reo coker------------

--Maloney-----------------------------SWP---------

-----------------------Carew--------------------

Surely, a team like this is somethingf o neill is looking for, what u reckon?