Villa Direct

samjp26

Any of you guys used the customer service of Villa Direct (our online superstore)?

Made my first order the other day but the fantastic couriers at Hermes have decided to lie about delivering something that hasn't been received. Anybody had any problems with the site or even had them rectified?

Buy stuff in the sale? I got a tee shirt and it took 8 days to be delivered, which delivery option did you use? I used standard delivery fairly sure it was delivered by royal mail not Hermes

I ordered the away shirt last Saturday from Villa Direct and it was delivered by Hermes on Tuesday, although Hermes do have quite a bad reputation for chucking parcels over back gates etc and seem to be quite good at losing items.

Yeah stuff out the sale, picked up a full kit for my little cousin for just over a fiver and myself the away shirt printed for under a tenner!

Shame I probably won't get either now, were getting a new store with a load more stock this summer apparently. Helps appreciated though guys!

I'm waiting for stuff too. Had a customised mug coming as part of the order but got refunded half way through the week due to being out of stock, then the delivery process began.. still waiting :/

I'm waiting for stuff too. Had a customised mug coming as part of the order but got refunded half way through the week due to being out of stock, then the delivery process began.. still waiting :/

Hermes hire white van drivers on cheap rates, so it all depends on what area you're in whether your driver is decent or not.

Hopefully your order gets fulfilled mate, I rang the customer service line for the site and they were very helpful and should get back to me today hopefully.

Bought last season's away kit through Villa Direct. Received it no problems and in decent time for an international order.

By the time I bought a mug during this recent sale, it sold out, so they've refunded me. 

I bought a mug during this recent sale, it sold out, so they've refunded me. 

Have we finally sold Ireland ?

I'm not sure it was ours to sell. There was what Neville on MNF would call "a little bit of war".

A woman from over the road just knocked my door with a package she said had come through her letterbox. Villa win followed up with the lost parcel being delivered, albeit not by the bloody delivery company.

Win Win!

A woman from over the road just knocked my door with a package she said had come through her letterbox. Villa win followed up with the lost parcel being delivered, albeit not by the bloody delivery company.

Win Win!

Was she hot? If so, win-win-win.

Â