Best Places to live in the UK

AvfcTheObsession

I'm surprised you've all heard of it. It's so tiny.

Its quite a well known town though isn't it? Although I'm surprised at the size of it.. half the size of Sutton Coldfield and I would imagine Sutton is less well known.

The only thing I can remember from Aylesbury is there was a big glass fronted building that a bank owned. Barclays, RBS or HBOS?

Its quite a well known town though isn't it? Although I'm surprised at the size of it.. half the size of Sutton Coldfield and I would imagine Sutton is less well known.

The only thing I can remember from Aylesbury is there was a big glass fronted building that a bank owned. Barclays, RBS or HBOS?

The one with the big sloping front used to be Equitable Life, which used to employ half of the town's school leavers when I were a lad.

Hipster!

I preferred it before Aylesbury sold out and became commercial. 

• Like 1

The one with the big sloping front used to be Equitable Life, which used to employ half of the town's school leavers when I were a lad.

Yeh, people refer to it as the blue leany. Its just off the gyratory as you head towards the town centre

Â