Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Statistics > Facts

Lambert out

More like statistics (in context) = facts.

5th best defense, 10th in the table, lowest average age in the squad of any team in the prem.

My attempted sarcasm has fell short of the mark......I want Lambert in, despite our bottom of the table possession stats. 

You still have the best avatar on the site. 

Borrowed ;-)

Right now, Results like the one at St Mary's will allow criticise to fall on deaf ears....only when, we are losing consistently and playing boring football, will anyone listen, sad, but true.

Am I reading this right?

You're sad we are not losing consistently so that you criticisms of PL will be well-recievied??

I've heard it all now!!!! also, the logic is so warped it doesn't even make sense

• Like 1

People need some patience IMO. It's a long term project.

Yet you didn't think that way last year.

This just seems like a petty personal dig to me. The comparison is pretty nonsensical really. First off, I did give him time and fully supported him even after we got thrashed 8-0 by Chelsea. It was only after a month of pure shit that I (and a few other fans) lost patience. We were playing terribly with no fight, were conceding tons of goals every game and could hardly score, not to mention got knocked out of two cups by lower league opposition. I was clearly wrong about Lambert but at that point in time there wasn't much to suggest that we were heading anywhere other than into the Championship under Lambert.

Thankfully I was completely wrong and I have admitted this many many times. Bear that last bit in mind and get the **** over it.

What do I need to change my opinion on in order to grow? Please enlighten me.

And of course he can change his mind. Just a bit rich to tell people to have patience and look long term when he didn't last year.

Not really, considering at one point last year we looked like dead certs for relegation whereas now we're grinding out decent results and look like we'll finish in solid mid-table. It's not like we're doing just as badly as last season and I'm asking people to have patience then. If I was then your comparison would be valid.

Quite frankly your pathetic personal attacks are rather boring now and have been for a very long time.

Yet you make vailed personal attacks on others when it suits.

Like?

Also interesting that you chose to jump into something just to get a personal dig in without even contributing to the footballing discussion.

The style is much more complicated than good or bad. Barca 10s is better than Wimbledon 90s, we're somewhere in between, like everyone else.

What I do care about is we're 10th and doing very well considering the last 3 years.

Well done Lambert.

Nevertheless it's still hypocrisy and posters won't stop engaging you on that subject until you learn to post without it whether you instruct them to or not.

Where have I been hypocritical? I asked you this in the previous post and you just ignored it to have another veiled dig.

Nope you didn't ask me anything in your previous post other than instructing me what to post on which generally Mantis no one on site is going to take any notice of I'm sorry to inform you and if you are going to quote your own posts then it would be better to read them first. 

Edited by Morpheus

Nope you didn't ask me anything in your previous post other than instructing me what to post on which generally Mantis no one on site is going to take any notice of I'm sorry to inform you and if you are going to quote your own posts then it would be better to read them first. 

I said "Like?" in response to your comment and you ignored that. I'll ask again - where have I made "veiled personal attacks on others when it suits"?

Edited by Mantis

Nope you said 'previous post' not posts and you have made veiled personal attacks on posters in the past on site.

See:

Like?

Where have I made these supposed veiled personal attacks on posters?

Look, is this going anywhere? We seem to be going round in circles - you state that I've made "veiled personal attacks" and been hypocritical, I ask for examples, the question is dodged and the process repeats itself. I'd rather get back to talking about Paul Lambert than have people attack me for things I haven't done. All I said in the beginning was that I think there needs to be patience with regards to the playing style. We're doing reasonably well results wise and we should wait and see what happens from here.