FA Cup 4th Round and Other Games, Jan 25-27

rjw63

Genuine question, is liverpool's season over?

They can genuinely push for 4th which is saddening. I don't think they will, but they have Arsenal next, if they can fluke a result there then they'll be right on the trail for 4th. It'd be typical of Liverpool to do something like that.

They can genuinely push for 4th which is saddening. I don't think they will, but they have Arsenal next, if they can fluke a result there then they'll be right on the trail for 4th. It'd be typical of Liverpool to do something like that.

not for me, they cant put together 2 wins on the spin. Its all so predictable as after 1 win David Brent declares they can catch City and finish top 4 and then the following game they lose and he says they are a work in progress :D

And Norwich weren't knocked out by lower league, because they're actually non-league.

At home too.

Of course, we'd probably have lost too, which makes me relieved we drew a team from one of the top 2 divisions... but at the moment the pointing and laughing is really happening in Norwich's direction. They've lost 5 of the last 6 now too. 6 points clear of us, but their form must be starting to worry a handful of fans..

Â