maqroll

The pace of these games suck, but I find myself playing better in them than the speed ones. I tend to make at least one awful mistake in the speed games, and usually it's enough to ruin any chance at victory.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, working tomorrow. :( Sunday nights are the best for me for quick games. But I can play during the breaks at work. And next week, well, then my breaks can be a bit longer than they are now... :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Axis & Allies is the one true turn-based board wargame.

Finally found enough copious free time to play Axis & Allies 1942 (Second Edition), but had to suspend the game (it will be restarted at a future time to be determined).

20130306_215514.jpg

20130306_215547.jpg

20130306_215538.jpg

20130306_215527.jpg

Summary:

* Germans nearly took Moscow... the last Russian fighter plane took out the last surviving German tank advancing on Moscow

* Royal Navy is down to a couple of subs in the Indian and Pacific Oceans and a transport docked in Sydney

Is anyone up for a game on Sunday night?

Hm, played a game last night where they gave each other truces so they could wipe out the others and then go on for themselves. Not used to it so I was wiped out before I even noticed it. One player in particualr complained several times about another player attacking him and then cried for truces with others. Luckily, he didn't win. :) I guess truces is a part of the game, but it doesn't seem fair to me.

• 1 year later...

anyone still playing Conquerclub?

I've been playing it for over a year now, played almost 500 games, some solo game and some team games.

my name is TheCrow5 and i'm ranked Lieutentant (the squiggly circle/star)

no speed games though, i prefer to be able to move at my own pace when i get a chance to login during the day.

Â