maqroll

Ha ha you two and your flirting! I almost put all mine down there as well but went for Norfolk and there was nobody to be seen :)

I was trying to start building up north as well and then Trent took me out in one move and stormed down and took the southwest before I even knew it...that was miserable

I enjoyed it. :)

Something just tells me I'm about to lose even I'm doing quite fine right now. It just feels like I'm going to collapse like the german troops once the allied stormed Normandy and the russians broke through the eastern defence. Anyway, what does "Got spoils" mean?

Something just tells me I'm about to lose even I'm doing quite fine right now. It just feels like I'm going to collapse like the german troops once the allied stormed Normandy and the russians broke through the eastern defence. Anyway, what does "Got spoils" mean?

Each turn you have if you take over another country/region, you earn spoils which you will see listed on your interface below the map. There are three colors of spoils you can get (red/blue/green). Once you have 3 spoils of all the same color or three spoils consisting of one of each color, then you can play those spoils which will give you additional troops to deploy (if you control any of the countries for the spoils you play, you get a troop boost in that specific country).

Edited by LockStockVilla

Â