College sports - general chat

leviramsey

Pat McAfee has been pure gold on College Gameday today. 

He's doing an "alternative" ESPN telecast for the Clemson game  later on tonight of you're up (Half past midnight UK) It should be on Youtube as usual.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Just an aside but the Sooners have a QB on the books named General Booty .

Oklahoma QB General Booty has released his new line of mercy, and it's  fantastic : r/CFB

I remember him from the High School 'All-Name' Team.

This is my all-time favourite high school player. Ended up at Eastern Michigan University.

SportsNation on Twitter: "This Eastern Michigan football player has the  best name ever….Lion King… http://t.co/DScBbPgORT" / Twitter

Edited by Beastmix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 24/10/2022 at 03:07, MNVillan said:

There’s nothing like it

I was in Dallas back in 2015 and was there during the Red River game weekend. I could have bought two tickets for $300 but the wife soon put a stop to that! I wish I had gone ahead now. The only College game I've been to was a UCF game back in 2002 at the Citrus Bowl so that's the team I follow now 

I have never seen a QB in college with as much natural talent as Anthony Richardson . Even Cam Newton and Josh Allen weren't this over powered at school.  

I think he still has some way to go with the mental side of the game but physically he's ridiculous. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â