College sports - general chat

leviramsey

I watched Clemson get beaten by Ohio state and I noticed ( I have noticed this before ) that sometimes a team has little symbols all over the side and back of their helmit.Not all teams have this.What do these symbols represent ?

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I watched Clemson get beaten by Ohio state and I noticed ( I have noticed this before ) that sometimes a team has little symbols all over the side and back of their helmit.Not all teams have this.What do these symbols represent ?

Buckeye stickers a tradition 40 years in the making

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3583496

• 7 months later...
18 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Gopher football starts back up tomorrow! Row the Boat, Ski U Mah, and GO GOPHERS!

First game against the Buckeyes. Woof !.

Clemson v Georgia should be entertaining on Saturday night with both having new and  exciting QB's.

Well my Tar Heels were supposed to be a BCS contender but totally laid an egg against VA Tech. Plenty of games left obviously to make up some ground but tough start regardless.

Edited by Big Salad

@Brumerican I have been to the Swamp before. A friend of my lived in Gainesville while getting his master's from UF and we went and saw them play Kentucky(This was back in 2016). Was a great experience for sure.

If you don't mind me asking, I'm just curious how did you become a Gators fan?

Just now, Big Salad said:

@Brumerican I have been to the Swamp before. A friend of my lived in Gainesville while getting his master's from UF and we went and saw them play Kentucky(This was back in 2016). Was a great experience for sure.

If you don't mind me asking, I'm just curious how did you become a Gators fan?

I lived there during the Meyer Tebow Hernandez era . (Jacksonville so I inherited them and the Jags)   Have barely missed a game since.

• Like 1

Clemson look awful without Trev but that Georgia D is amazing.    Didn't think much of either QB to be honest

Alabama once again look like an NFL team playing Pop Warner .   Bryce Young looks tidy and their TE Satu is the business.  Just crown them now.

Fairplay to the Gophers for giving Ohio a game and LOL at LSU.

Nick Saban needs to sod off.

Semenholes were 18 points behind Notre Dame but  Mckenzie Milton who last played 3 years ago for a dominant UCF has pulled them back and it's now OT. 

Fantastic story for Milton especially as his doctors said he'd probably never play again.

Â