College sports - general chat

leviramsey

On 14/09/2019 at 20:14, Brumerican said:

Freshman Safety for Notre Dame Kyle Hamilton is going to be special.   Just seems to always be around the ball and I've only watched him for a quarter.

Nothing's changed and he'll probably be the first safety drafted next year.

This is the definition of rangey.  Top , top player.

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Is he ok? Looked like he did his string at the end there.

He said it tightened up rather than tore so that's something but he needs to knock those somersaults on the head regardless.

Judging by efficiency we only need him to play 10 snaps anyway . 

Alabama next week ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2021 at 06:06, Brumerican said:

Anthony Richardson is insane ...

Absolute UNIT. Will be interesting to see how much of that he could get away with in the NFL.

The tangibles are certainly there though. Could even end up playing something other than QB... and, by the looks of it, it could be literally anything haha

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Absolute UNIT. Will be interesting to see how much of that he could get away with in the NFL.

The tangibles are certainly there though. Could even end up playing something other than QB... and, by the looks of it, it could be literally anything haha

He'll be a QB . The thing is Mullen is loyal and Emory Jones has won 3 games and almost beat Alabama. (Still fuming)

If Jones was to suffer a minor injury I wouldn't shed a tear because we can't afford to lose Richardson in a transfer portal . Emory Jones isn't going to have an NFL career but Richardson could be a world beater.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Salad said:

I can't see Norvell lasting too much longer at FSU

Since icing their own kicking in OT against Notre Dame they've lost to JSU , Wake Forest and Louisville.

Head Back With Laughter GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Florida State Semenholes - Florida State - Sticker | TeePublic

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I won't ruin the score but if you have a moment then watch highlights of Mississippi v Arkansas then Oklahoma v Texas.

It has been a bonkers day of college football and there's still some tasty games to come later.

19 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It has been a bonkers day of college football and there's still some tasty games to come later.

Thought Rattler was supposed to be this years QB darling. Benched?

Just now, Tegis said:

Thought Rattler was supposed to be this years QB darling. Benched?

He's crap . I've never seen him do anything that was really impressive at all this season .  Caleb Williams looks soooooo much better.

• Thanks 1

As crazy as it sounds the best 2 QB's I've seen in college this season.are both currently backups.   Obviously Anthony Richardson is one but Caleb Williams looked a lot like Kyler Murray out there today.

He looks like another guy who can throw lasers from any kind of platform.

He also pulled off a 66yd TD run on 4th down.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Florida v Georgia in Jax at 8.30pm UK tonight . It will most likely be on Youtube. 

Bulldogs are unbeaten but Gators are in spoiler mode and we haven't been disgraced in any of our SEC defeats. I think Georgia wins but UF cover the 14.5pt spread/handicap.

It's worth watching just for Anthony Richardson who should be fully healed up after our bye week.

Getting Ready GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Â