Frederik Sörensen (Bologna/Juventus)

GarethRDR

Lets sign some of QPR's players. They have loads of experience, they have some Champions League winners, PL winners, Serie A Winners, La Liga winners, Copa Del Rey winners.

Lets sign some of these from them. Their experience is sure to keep us up. Experience is key,

Oh wait.

Oh the usual response of experience equals shit. How clever of you.

Yes of course theres no actual good experienced players in the world are there?

Oh the usual response of experience equals shit. How clever of you.

Yes of course theres no actual good experienced players in the world are there?

Nobody said experience equals shit, just that some people go a bit overboard with it on here.

as we currently stand, experience equals sh it, dunne, hutton, warnock, ireland even makoun to an extent

what were mainly saying when refering to experience, is genuine experience that can 'hit the ground running' and take charge of things of things on the pitch, show some leadership, make the kids work etc, a player that has played against the best i know how the opposition think, read the game, etc and all that bull cr ap :-)

Given he is young and has some experience playing at a good level to add to that it could be that his quality would put him ahead of young players we already have who are of a similar age. Could this be one of several that our new german scout has identified that he considers would be good and confident enough to hit the ground running in the PL?

From a danish football page.

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Bologna-PrL-interesse-for-Soerensen <---- Source

important parts translated

Bouth Aston Villa and Southampton have in english press been linked with Frederick Sørensen, and its now been confirmed

Bologna general director Roberto Zanzi confirms, that he has been contacted by English premier league clubs about Frederick Sørensen. Which they will be looking into In the next few days to come.

First post.... hope source and all are okay :P

From a danish football page.

http://www.bold.dk/n...for-Soerensen�� <---- Source

important parts translated

Bouth Aston Villa and Southampton have in english press been linked with Frederick Sørensen, and its now been confirmed

Bologna general director Roberto Zanzi confirms, that he has been contacted by English premier league clubs about Frederick Sørensen. Which they will be looking into In the next few days to come.

First post.... hope source and all are okay :P

Would like us to get him in!!

Although I would like an older head at the centre of defence. I would be quite pleased with this signing. I don't think Clark will ever be any good - even when hes 26/7 etc .......May this lad will be. We know what were getting with Clark.

Â