Half season tickets

Avflife

I'm considering getting a half season ticket come loan day :D (7th Jan) but was wondering if a student ST in the Holte Upper wings would still be the same price (£250) come then or reduced as two games (Spurs and Wigan) would of passed by then??

Why wait? So you're basically only eating one to guarantee a cup final ticket should we get there?

Well yes. I don't think it's worth my investment otherwise (I'm a student that lives in London so it's gonna be a huge amount of money for me)

Well yes. I don't think it's worth my investment otherwise (I'm a student that lives in London so it's gonna be a huge amount of money for me)

Completely understandable, I remember a lot of people did it last time. Let's hope it pays off. If not then I'm sure the second half of the season will be worth the money alone.

**** hell, didn't realise you were @walmsleyr.

I've got a similar issue myself. I work and live in London and I do a fair few weekends. It's a tough call.

Give us a shout if you do decide to go for one, would be cool travelling up with someone rather than the current lonely trudge through the concrete jungles of Euston and New Street.

Bollocks at the deadline for half season tickets :blush: Think load of people are buying one just to make sure they will get a League Cup final ticket, going have to hope my booking history (ST for 5 years, before I went to Uni) is enough to get one.

Give us a shout if you do decide to go for one, would be cool travelling up with someone rather than the current lonely trudge through the concrete jungles of Euston and New Street.

You could go on the Chiltern Line...

Completely understandable, I remember a lot of people did it last time. Let's hope it pays off. If not then I'm sure the second half of the season will be worth the money alone.

If I come home for the weekends I usually base it round Villa games so I see every other home game at least. Hate not going but I can't afford it.

**** hell, didn't realise you were @walmsleyr.

I've got a similar issue myself. I work and live in London and I do a fair few weekends. It's a tough call.

Yeah will do mate! And as Limpid said, Chiltern is a lot better (goes from Marylebone to Moor Street). Cheaper and free wi-fi.

If I come home for the weekends I usually base it round Villa games so I see every other home game at least. Hate not going but I can't afford it.

Yeah will do mate! And as Limpid said, Chiltern is a lot better (goes from Marylebone to Moor Street). Cheaper and free wi-fi.

I assume you mean cheaper than a Virgin (oo-err missus) rather than a London Midland? Wasn't aware of the free wi-fi either. Interesting development.

I assume you mean cheaper than a Virgin (oo-err missus) rather than a London Midland? Wasn't aware of the free wi-fi either. Interesting development.

Yeah, costs me around a tenner with a railcard for 2 advanced singles. Happy days.

Â