January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Warnock has gone to Leeds

I hope that Lerner somehow found the spare change for Sylla from elsewhere and that Warnock's departure allows funds to bring in a CB.

Fingers crossed Stoke take Bent off us and we can bring another in - I'd love Adam but can't see Lerner paying his wages

Lerner really has lost the plot

I have no idea if Colley knows anything at all but he rolled out the Sylla joke to start his report.

Looks a right tool.

I follow his tweets with feigned interest, he's always miles behind the likes of Kendrick and Nursey, although Kendrick himself is increasingly being kept out of the loop,

The club have no interest in feeding Colley anything worthwhile. I find him to be unprofessional and lacking in charm and class. I suspect the club feel the same.

He might be a lovely bloke in real life mind.

Bent to Stoke still rumoured. We shall see. Be nice to get Adam and Jones in exchange.

FFS

Adam and Jones for Bent?

I can't believe it's actually got to a stage where people are hoping for this?

Selling one of the most prolific strikers in the league to friggin' Stoke and hoping they throw us a few scraps in return?  Jesus, I hate football...

FFS

Adam and Jones for Bent?

Selling one of the most prolific strikers in the league to friggin' Stoke and hoping they throw us a few scraps in return? Jesus, I hate football...

We have a small club mentality..

FFS

Adam and Jones for Bent?

Selling one of the most prolific strikers in the league to friggin' Stoke and hoping they throw us a few scraps in return? Jesus, I hate football...

Agree with this, it's a disgrace if this happens, if pl would've played bent more this season we wouldn't be in this mess

FFS

Adam and Jones for Bent?

Selling one of the most prolific strikers in the league to friggin' Stoke and hoping they throw us a few scraps in return?  Jesus, I hate football...

For what it's worth I've heard Bent unlikely to go anywhere!!

Seems odd that he would stay where he won't get a game? Imagine that he can't find another sucker to match his current wages

Agree with this, it's a disgrace if this happens, if pl would've played bent more this season we wouldn't be in this mess

I thought he was terrible on Tuesday night. Really really poor. He can obviously still finish but I can't remember the last good game he had for us