Home End

dean_allen

I bought my step son to his first premier league game on Saturday. And although he thoroughly enjoyed himself, it was spoilt by a few glory hunters who were sat in the "Home" end.

I was concerned for the safety of my stepson and a few kids around me as they were jumping around causing problems and nearly causing a fight with the villa faithful.

Did anyone else have similar experiences with this happening and does anyone know who I can contact to express my anger to?

I'm surprised by the balls of people sitting in the home end.

I mean, I can understand people doing it, but I'd think they'd keep their mouths shut.

If I was in the home end but supporting the away team I'd be scared shitless to make a peep!

There were some fisticuffs in Witton lane after the final whistle too - with Manure fans obviously giving it large and Villa fans holding sore backsides (that's a metaphore, by the way). It got quite ugly for a small time. All of the piss-taking just reminded me why I despise Man U fans. Really horrible. All in front of kids too...

You'd think that with some of the bad things to have happened to Manchester United through history that they would show a little respect - their fans certainly didn't seem to respect the 19th Minute. The same goes for Liverpool, the same 'innocent Liverpool' recently lauded, that screwed us over in European Football for 5 years due to some pointless riot in Brussells.

Until we genuinely sell out at home, there will always be Top 4 Club infiltrators in our stands. And some Villa fans who only come out for the 'big games.' And that comment is not directed at you...

I hope your step-son feels inclined to come to Villa Park again. When it's good, it's really good.

I was in Upper north stand, people complaining all over the place but stewards just shrugged their shoulders and said what do you expect us to do!! shocking really!

Been like that up there for decades - about 15 or 20 years ago i was told to stop swearing by stewards - and Villa fans had complained!

Yet we were surrounded by Spuds fans with big gobs but nobody said anything (except me)

Never been up there since

Yep, Manc Fans and Glory Hunters in Upper Witton too . The steward there said that the problem was that tickets for the game had been on General Sale all week. Still, it WAS good to have a near full ground - just wish it was all Villa fans

There are always non-Villa fans sitting where I am for these games - right on the touchline next to the tunnel. Not wanting to adhere to any racial stereotypes or anything, but I will mention this for the simple fact that it is true; there are always a lot of east asian football fans with top of the range cameras at games like Saturday. The biggest hassle they have with the stewards is getting told off for taking pictures/video during the game :D There was a chap sat nearly behind me with his lad who were very obviously manc Yernited fans who couldnt get tickets for the away end, but they were well behaved. In fact, they all were near me, it was just the camera thing, like I said, that the stewards didnt like.

I was sat 3 seats away from the lad in the Holte Upper that celebrated the 3rd goal.

He was being punched and kicked from all angles after mouthing off to everyone around him, took a good few minutes for stewards to drag him out!

Not fan of football violence, but that i just asking for it! Hope it puts him off coming to VP again.

Â