Sun Detroit @ Jacksonville

Sun Carolina @ Washington

Sun Arizona @ Green Bay

Sun Buffalo @ Houston

Sun Minnesota @ Seattle

Sun Tampa Bay @ Oakland (not confident)

Sun Pittsburgh @ NY Giants

Sun Dallas @ Atlanta

Mon Philadelphia @ New Orleans (this is a toss-up IMV)

Byes - Patriots, Rams, Jets, 49ers

Thu Kansas City @ San Diego

Sun Chicago @ Tennessee

Sun Denver @ Cincinnati

Sun Baltimore @ Cleveland

Sun Miami @ Indianapolis

Sun Detroit @ Jacksonville

Sun Carolina @ Washington

Sun Arizona @ Green Bay

Sun Buffalo @ Houston

Sun Minnesota @ Seattle

Sun Tampa Bay @ Oakland

Sun Pittsburgh @ NY Giants

Sun Dallas @ Atlanta

Mon Philadelphia @ New Orleans

Steelers @ Giants is going to be a great game, i just hope we can keep the momentum going after two very hard fought divisional games that we ultimately ended winning by the skin of our teeth. Or should that be by the clutch of our QB?

Probably the latter seeing as he does it time and time again. If there is more drama then so be it, as long as there is a big fat W at the end.

Worried about the deep ball this week, i think they can really stretch the field with their wideouts and Dallas threw it all over us so will be interesting, but I remember the war we had with them in 2008, was just an epic, classic game. Would love more of the same.

Im doing OT on Sunday so will be in work early until 1700 then home for Washington game at 1800, hoping for a loss obviously but should be a good game with those 2 QB's. Then Giants enough said and i have Monday off so that means hopefully i can sit and watch Dallas lose to Atlanta on SNF. Philli tanking on MNF would be a great ending also.

That being said i dont care, as long as the Giants find a way to win everyone else can do whatever.

Pretty cool pre game pageantry tonight....felt bad for the old timer in uniform who grimaced when the fireworks started going off...

Nice old AFC West tilt, this one.

Two desperate teams should make for a decent game

So which QB are the Chiefs going to take #1?

Brandon Spano says all college QBs have decided not to become eligible for 2013 in case they get drafted by Kansas City.

Chiefs are fantastically shit atm. Might as well tank the season and go high draft. But knowing them they'll draft a punter. The stat that their last win by a own drafted QB was 25 years ago is just :blink:

the drive at the end of the 2nd summed rivers up, was awesome leading them down the field, make a great choice in throwing one away and then completely **** up the next for an interception, 19/20 for 220 yards at times he was brilliant

was a lot of talk about Norv getting sacked if they didnt win, and a lot of booing in the stadium but i cant see it happening, i think them winning the division will depend on the other 2 teams, it'll be really tight, but Norv knows how to put a good run together and save his job at the end of the season

Â