Week 9 matches, discussion etc

BOF

Knew it was coming all week. Not even surprised we have lost a game we had no business losing. Its ok though its against the AFC and we fluked wins against our rivals, yeah yeah yeah... not goid enough.

Gilbride is a **** disgrace and should be shot.

This loss is all on Kevin Gilbride. Nobody else. It's all on him.

He's a bad OC and everyone knows that, but this was unreal today. Throwing fades to Randle in the redzone when you have Cruz, Nicks and Bennett out there, what the ****? Running sideways with Brown when they have more guys on the outside than we have blockers! Too many deep passes on 1st down putting us in a shit situation and meaning we can't control the clock.

Will we ever see Eli with a real OC? Unfortunately I don't think so.

Coughlins decision to put Diehl back in the starting lineup is a huge contributing factor to us losing.

He is loyal to a fault. I mean lets get LT etc back they are once great players now clearly past it but hey Diehl cant lose his place to injury, nevermind that he is now shit and passed it even before he was injured. Cool.

Lets go NFC South.

This loss has been coming im just glad its over. Hopefully the players can go home this evening and enjoy being with their families post hurrricane trauma etc.

Then hopefully they come in next week, refocus and sort out shit offensively. Coughlin admitting a mistake and benching Diehl would be a start.

7-3 at the bye would still be great.

Big result for Pittsburgh, in New Jersey after the hurricane, huge crowd, emotional, etc....pretty scrappy game from what I saw while at work. Tomlin is breathing a sigh of relief after that botched fake field goal.

Big result for Pittsburgh, in New Jersey after the hurricane, huge crowd, emotional, etc....pretty scrappy game from what I saw while at work. Tomlin is breathing a sigh of relief after that botched fake field goal.

Yeah Pittsburgh's D saved Tomlin's ass after that risky play call. I liked that fake FG call, was ballsy, but it's always fun to see.

Thu Kansas City @ San Diego

Sun Chicago @ Tennessee

Sun Denver @ Cincinnati

Sun Baltimore @ Cleveland

Sun Miami @ Indianapolis

Sun Detroit @ Jacksonville

Sun Carolina @ Washington X

Sun Arizona @ Green Bay

Sun Buffalo @ Houston

Sun Minnesota @ Seattle

Sun Tampa Bay @ Oakland

Sun Pittsburgh @ NY Giants X

Sun Dallas @ Atlanta

Mon Philadelphia @ New Orleans

12-2.

Think I was 11-2 also.

New Orleans win tonight and Giants can oddly call this a good week. No worse off than we were before the week started with 1 less game for our division to try and catch us. We're still an average team though and will probably stumble into the playoffs.

11-2 so far. I'll take that !

Good week for me too (nearly)

Lucky 63 To Win

Falcons (-4) Win

Bears (-3.5) Win

Texans (-10.5) Win

Ravens (-3.5) Win

Colts (-2.5) Win

Eagles (+3.0) Pending

So Close, yet so far...

You were brave going near that game. Doubly so by going for the outsider in the handicap. Of all the games, that's the one I would have avoided the most.

Â