What are you?

BOF

Well ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well ?

• I am a carnivore (omnivore)
    • I am a vegetarian
    • Me, I'm vegan

Just a thought. I don't think we've ever had a break down of whether people in here are normies, veggies or vegan. I'm more interested in why someone wouldn't be a carnivore than the actual numbers.

Personally I subscribe to the motto "I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat grass".

meat meat meat...........I am not a rabbit..................animals eat salad and green stuff....I eat animals......it's called the food chain......if I was meant to eat salad, god wouldnt have invented animals. I'm with you BOF!!!!!!

How come there isn't a canibal option? :lol:

I'm an eat whatever I find kind of guy, couldn't live without meat though!

Omni is every - you're just a little more 'omni' than everyone else :)

I'm Omnivore as well. I like the Al Murray line "I've no need to eat greens because the cows have already eaten all the greens I'll ever need" or something like that..

I'm a meat eater but do try to have a meat free day each week for no other reason than I think it does my body good.

I have no problem with people choosing the veggie/vegan path but not try and 'force it down my neck' excuse the pun.

It amazes me that they think that the planet could feed everyone on a veggie diet. There are enough starving people on the planet as it is.

Â