What are you?

BOF

Well ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well ?

• I am a carnivore (omnivore)
    • I am a vegetarian
    • Me, I'm vegan

I never eat pig. It taste like shit, literally. You can taste how the dirty thing eat, breath and lives in shit.

I ate Andouillet sausage recently, which is made of pigs intestines, and it tasted exactly of what it was made of. Horrible!

Love meat, even killed my own, as you know and probably would have guessed, Dolphin on the other hand are a protected species, if not, as cute as they are, Yep I'd try it.....

Kangaroo is lovely, and they are cute, and a pest...

People don't eat certain types of meat the same as people don't eat certain types of vegetables... Same same if you ask me!!

animals eat other animals. so why cant people also eat animals. i love meat!

what a strange attempt at justification. :o

1) not all animals eat other animals. Some animals are "veggies"

2) you seem to be reducing a human to the level of an animal.

I thought millions of years of evolution had progressed us beyond that?

I'd simply stick with the "I like the taste of meat" argument. Ther's less holes in it.

I never eat pig. It taste like shit, literally. You can taste how the dirty thing eat, breath and lives in shit.

They don't do that if we don't treat them like shit. They're actually neat and clever animals. Happy organic pig meat (porco fidelio) is very tasty.

People don't eat certain types of meat the same as people don't eat certain types of vegetables... Same same if you ask me!!

Agreed.

Â