Rang Dang Diggedy Dang Di-Dang! It's the Weekend!

trekka

A very happy Bank Holiday weekend :)

This weekend I've agreed to work in London on Sunday (booooooo!) before driving back home (Portsmouth). I'm attending a corporate shindig Monday evening and then for the rest of the week (yes, they expect us to turn up Bank Holiday Monday :angry:. Refreshments will be served all evening though :twisted:).

This evening I have a rather large bottle of vodka and I just had a marvellous chat with a simply STUNNING lady in the lift. No ring on wedding finger - check :D! She started conversation and played with her hair - check :D! I made her laugh - check :D! I got her number - no check :(

129200474933694613.jpg

Off to Ibiza tomorrow afternoon

lucky lucky man! next you will be telling us your going to be at bora bora on sunday afternoon then off to space before finally getting some kip on the beach sometime on monday afternoon?

All day piss up for me tomorrow starting at 12 with a trip to villa park in the middle of it.

lucky lucky man! next you will be telling us your going to be at bora bora on sunday afternoon then off to space before finally getting some kip on the beach sometime on monday afternoon?

All day piss up for me tomorrow starting at 12 with a trip to villa park in the middle of it.

First time there, so definitely buzzing for it, though all that sounds like an amazing plan and probably very close to what will be happening!

Newcastle is virtually Glasgow though...

Aye, but with slightly more intelligent people.

I assume you mean Glasgow is more intelligent? :-)

First time there, so definitely buzzing for it, though all that sounds like an amazing plan and probably very close to what will be happening!

Your in for one hell of a time mate. If you get chance head to bora bora on sunday afternoon, the music kicks off about 4.

I don't think I've quite looked forward to a weekend like I have this one, this week has gone slowly and gone badly and I'm **** shattered.

Tonight I've had a shitload of fajitas I knocked up and my stomach is already telling me I'll live to regret it but damn it I enjoyed it at the time. I'm umming and ahhing over what to do with the rest of the evening. Quite tired.

Tomorrow is feet up in between doing the washing and catching some of the football. Might see if my mates fancy doing something, and will probably get some time on the Xbox.

Sunday I'm tentatively catching up with a uni mate who I've not seen since graduation. We promised each other we'd have a beer in Brum in our second year and then just didn't. He's just split with his long term girlfriend (who he was living with as well) so it could go either way between quiet catch up and ker-azy booze fest.

And Monday I'm just enjoying not being at work. Probably will involve destroying some shirts in an attempt to iron them.

But most of all... sleep, and lie ins.

Yes but the knob heads that go there are actually worse than the music. I've spend all evening dealing with them trying to book pre booked taxis to get picked up from there. To which the standard answer is no, phone us when you're erm… ready to go home and have found somewhere a car can drive to. But but but… tough shit!

Â